Ratings for Dr. J. Channing Tassone

Dr Tassone performed surgery on my son's back 11/12/15. My son suffers from severe scoliosis and Dr Tassone came out of surgery smiling and stated that he felt we would be happy with the results. At the first bandage change, I saw my son's scar from surgery and a straight spine. Thank you Dr. Tassone, you are our hero!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Took my son to see Dr Tassone after the pediatrician noticed a curvature of the spine. I can't honestly say that Dr Tassone or his staff actually examined him. They asked him to lift his shirt and looked at his spine briefly, then they looked at the xray that I brought with me and drew little lines on a printout of the xray. They immediately started talking about how we needed an apt with their orthotics guy to get fitted for a boston brace and didn't want to discuss any other braces or treatments. I could not have been more disgusted with this appointment!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

My daughter had scoliosis surgery back in 2007. It was a scary time for my family except my daughter that had the surgery. Did not seem to faze her a bit. I would credit this to Dr. Tassone and his entire staff. Top notch in every aspect.. If you have this unfortunate situation arise in your family I would highly reccomend Dr. Tassone.World Class

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I was his first patient at the milluake childrens hospital eight years ago, if it wasn't for him fixing my spine, I don't know where i WOULD BE TODAY. hE SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

he is an excillent docter. i had scoliosis and i had to get surgery. he did it perfect. he visited me every day in the hospital. now my back is perfectly straight. if i had to chose a docter i would diffently chose hime. after my experience i want to become a scoliosis docter as well. i thank hime so much for all he has done.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

He seemed to rushed, and more in a hurry to see all his patients some days then most. never is on time. so be prepared to wait. very knowledgeable though.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Tassone has been our daughter's doctor since birth - she was born with clubfoot and Dr. Tassone handled the casting and a corrective surgery brilliantly. Can't recommend him highly enough - explains things clearly, has the patience of Job, and as other commenters have mentioned, he helps you feel confident and hopeful. This is what all doctors should be like.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. Tassone is a remarkable doctor and person. He has amazing bedside manner with both his patient and parent(s). Obviously a bright man and a top notch doctor we were lucky to find him!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Tassone gave my daughter the best care. She had to have a salter osteotomy and spica cast. when in surgury he made sure that we were updated on her condition. It helped a lot when waiting and not being with my baby. I knew that she was in great hands. He was easy to reach at night when we were in the hospital. He was the first person to see her in the morning to release her to go home. I would highly recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Regarding a scoliosis eval. visit when Dr. Tassone was at Scottish Rite in Dallas... Not only was Dr Tassone oobviously knowledgeable about his field, he was able to accurately put into nonmedical terms the things our child was facing. He was cordial and polite, not rushed even though he was quite scheduled that day, and he had an easy-going, disarming way with our little girl who was a bit scared. The best thing is that he was joyful and optimistic - that's contagious, it fosters hope, and when combined with his obvious expertise, makes for a very rare and very valuable man in medicine. My only regret (and it's a selfish one), is that Dr. Tassone moved out of the area, but those who have access to him in Wisconsin will be greatly served and greatly blessed. No question - his services are worth whatever it takes to procure them. - Michael Russo

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. J. Channing Tassone's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)