Ratings for Dr. David Ross

I saw Dr Ross for my body lift recently and all I can say is WOW... My results are more than what I could have even imagined. Absolutely amazing surgeon and I felt so comfortable with him. His staff are so beautiful and healthful I could call them with any concerns and be met with kindness and empathy. I made the the right decision when i chose Dr Ross for my surgery and I would recommend him to anyone. It's only been 2 weeks but the scar is so flat and clean and better than I ever expected.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I saw Dr Ross after having implant elsewhere 3 years prior and having terrible results I was left with heavy, saggy breasts that were ruining my life and self esteem. Dr Ross was very honest with me about potential outcomes and limitations - to the point where I didn't follow up for 4 months later. He was realistic and didn't want to get my hopes up, saying he can only promise minimal improvement. 10 weeks after surgery I am the happiest I have ever been. My breasts are perfect. He corrected the previous implants, repositioned them under the muscle, removed excess skin and tissue giving a very improved result. Instead of wearing 2 bras I now need not wear a bra if I don't want to! Scarring is minimal, very neat and almost flat now 10 weeks later - considering the procedure went from having a lift to needing a full reconstruction (once he saw the extent of the damage done by previous surgeon). Excellent results with realistic expectations, very reasonable price and thorough follow up. Highly recommend Dr Ross to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Horrible surgeon, wait times are hours, left me deformed after breast surgery. I have had to have 4 subsequent surgeries to fix his mistakes. A very rude man who is unwilling to admit his mistakes and correct accordingly. Based on my experience please don't contemplate using this plastic surgeon for any procedure under any circumstances. Ruined my life.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I was hesitant to get a breast augmentation, but after years of deliberation and chatting with a few very close girlfriends I decided to take the leap. I have always had small breasts - scraping a A bra size before children. After breast feeding 3 children I had nothing left, but saggy breast tissue. A friend of mine recommended Dr David Ross, and I can now also highly recommend him to anyone thinking of a breast enlargement. I phone his rooms and his receptionist Lisa, was just so understanding, polite, informative and helpful. I was seen a few weeks later. David was very polite and listened to my concerns about looking to 'fake" and my other concern was keloid scarring, being of Asian descent. He understood my concerns and showed me the numerous types of implants available, the cup sizes, shapes etc. I never once felt pressured to have surgery, but decided to a month later. My surgery was organised so smoothly, all the costs explained fully, the post operative care with pain & wound management discussed. Lisa was also only a phone call away. Lisa was so reassuring and when I did feel I needed to see David (anxious me) she fitted me in quickly. The surgery was in January this year. I can now wear gorgeous dresses with a normal appearing famine chest. I am now nearly a B size and perfect ! My physique looks so well proportioned. I can wear sport crop tops, look famine but not fake. This has really boosted my confidence as a woman. The scar under the breast is barely visible ! Thank you David and Lisa. I am so grateful my friend recommended you to me. THANKS !!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

LEFT ME WITH A CROOKED CHINIMPLANT! DO NO GO TO HIM!!!! in addition- he is rude and blunt, his receptionist (at the time, around 5 years ago) is so incredibly rude, and he always runs late.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I met Dr David Ross in September, I had breast surgery in October, the best decision I have made. Dr Ross has done an unbelievable job! It's only been six months and can hardly see any scars, it's amazing, I am very pleased with the end results. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Ross to any of my family and friends. I find him very pleasant and a great surgeon. His assistant Lisa is very lovely, she is there with you every step of the way helping you with everything. Thank you to both of you!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

after having skin removed from a different surgeon I changed to David ross and found him to be a lot more helpful in finishing what I had started. was very happy with the results. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I couldn't fault Dr Ross on his work as a surgeon or his bedside manner. I found the whole experience excellent including the hospital. Lisa I found to be fabulous and a great asset to his practise. The only negative was the charge for the checkup which normally would be included in the overall fee (am I tight) but apart from that I would certainly use him again.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I saw Dr David Ross to correct severe diastasis recti . I had met with another surgeon but choose Dr Ross largely on the recommendation of a former client (who is herself a health professional ) who had a similar condition. I had surgery 5 months ago and have been really happy with the results. I feel stronger and my stomach looks so much better. Admittedly Dr Ross has a communication style that takes a bit of getting used to - he sometimes seems abrupt or dismissive. However I figure you need someone with great surgical skills and they do not have to be a warm and friendly counsellor. I did received all the information and advice I needed, the clinic staff were friendly and helpful and the fantastic nurses (Peninsula Private) provided the care and sensitivity ! I would absolutely recommend Dr Ross for anyone needing this procedure.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I visit my GP looking for options as after pregnancy and loosing weight my belly was looking worse and worse (loose skin), my doctor gave me referral to see Dr. Ross. Since I called to make my first appointment Lisa assisted me and answer ally questions. I visited Dr. Ross and he confirmed that I was a candidate for the full tummy tuck, he suggested me to keep exercising as this was going to help to get the best results out of the procedure. After one year I finally made the decision to proceed with the surgery (mainly to the fees and issues with my insurance), during this "waiting" year I had questions and Lisa and Dr. Ross were always there to help me. For me it was important to have real expectations, so I looked into Dr. Ross website were I was able to find photos of previous procedures by Dr. Ross. I even got help to organise the procedure on a very short time frame once I was ready. After the procedure I was giving the instructions to take care of myself and to my surprise I was feeling really good, no pain at all, I went home as planned after a couple of days and my recovery since then has been fantastic. My belly has never looked as good as it does, I even have a well marked waist! BTW I was feeling so well with my recovery that after two months I was already running and doing exercise as before. In general, I couldn't be happier, I would highly recommend Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016