Ratings for Dr. David Ross

Very professional experienced doctor. My daughter had Otoplasty done and the outcome was as we wished for. He was very kind and caring to my daughter who is 7 years old. He gave us realistic expectations due to her age. Very easy to talk to and Dr Ross is direct what I think is great you know where you are standing and whats going on. Thank you Dr Ross!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

5* ! Dr Ross made me feel both comfortable and confident. He is friendly and approachable and his knowledge is extremely extensive. He gives you realistic expectations and outcomes and I could not be happier. wouldn’t go anywhere else for future treatment!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Ross and his staff were completely professional, helpful and very knowledgeable in the field of Breast Reductions. My operation went really well & I healed well by following all the post Op instructions. My physique has improved, my headaches have all gone and my quality of life and self confidence has absolutely grown. I would recommend Dr Ross to anyone who would like to improve their own lives too!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I've had several procedures done by Dr David Ross and have found him always helpful, informative and an absolute professional. I have been very very happy with the results of the procedures he has performed on me. That's why I have had him operate on me several times for different things. I can't thank him enough for changing my life for the better. His before surgery care and after surgery care are first rate and with the results I've had from his surgery makes me rate him absolutely top notch. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Anybody that has had a bad experience with Dr Ross (there is a VERY long list) should do so through AHPRA. There have been numerous cases filed against Dr Ross of Bayside Plastic Surgery for negligence. Worst plastic surgeon, if it wasn't for the help of another surgeon to fix his mistakes I would have ruined my life.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have suffered for over ten years as my eyelids dropped over my eyes and I couldn't see properly without raising my eyebrows or forehead which became exhausting by the end of the day. Finally a friend recommended Dr David Ross for the blepharoplasty procedure. I am so thrilled I had the surgery and can't thank Dr Ross enough. I feel wonderful and this has increased my self esteem. Everyone says how refreshed and happy I look. Thank you Dr Ross!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have known David for 8 years and soon after my first consultation i knew i had found my surgeon. David has a lovely combination of professionalism and is a very caring human being. At the age of 58 (then) i intended to have a mid face lift, lower eyelids and a neck lift. I was very unhappy with the way i was beginning to look. Lacking in confidence and self-esteem. Every time i consulted David, had an assessment, set a date for surgery i got cold feet and cancelled. David did not treat me any different. His patience of his amazing team Kerry and Allyssa remained the same. They continued their support and did not push me to pencil a spot for surgery. In December 2016 i requested David for yet another assessment and confirmed a surgery date for March 20, 2017. I was determined but terrified, David and his team helped me through easing my fears. I requested David to accompany me to the operating theatre and he kindly obliged. This wonderful team of three helped me rebuild my confidence, self esteem and life. I am very happy with the outcome of my 3 procedures. I feel and look refreshed and rejuvenated. Even though it took me 8 long years to get to where i am now, it was worth it. I am a happier me at 66 years old! Thank you David, Kerry and Allyssa! I thoroughly recommend David Ross and his very efficient team!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

After having lost over 50kg thanks to a gastric bypass I found myself with excess skin rolls and fatty deposits around my arms and stomach. I consulted Dr David Ross as he came highly recommended by my GP. After several meetings and a quotation he performed my first surgery last October, I had an extended tummy tuck and Dr Ross removed over 6 kilos of fat and skin from my waistline. 9 months down the track and I am so happy with the results of this procedure, I have a beautiful flat stomach that is perfectly shaped. After being so happy with my tummy tuck results I also consulted Mr Ross on having a breast and arm reduction. I had this surgery soon after and I am now two months post op. The results again have amazed me. Mr Ross is an approachable, intelligent and kind man who has changed my life. I am so confident now. I also found his pricing to be very fair and his aftercare from his staff to be excellent. I was recently in hospital for an unrelated condition and the surgeon said my scars are fantastic and tidy. It was great to see another surgeon praising his work. I would highly recommend Mr Ross to anyone considering plastic surgery in Melbourne.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I am very short, yet was very big in the chest. After years of wanting a breast reduction & lift I was finally able to do so. There was minimal discomfort, he communicated & was honest about realistic results & best approach. Wish I had done it years ago & I have no regrets at all. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr David Ross. His receptionist Allyssa is also excellent returning every phone call & providing fantastic support navigating all the paperwork.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Doctor David Ross was very professional and patient he made me feel at ease and very confident to go ahead with my procedure . I am extremely happy with the final results and I would encourage anyone thinking about having a procedure see Doctor David Ross .

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017