Ratings for Dr. David Ross

I saw Dr David Ross to correct severe diastasis recti . I had met with another surgeon but choose Dr Ross largely on the recommendation of a former client (who is herself a health professional ) who had a similar condition. I had surgery 5 months ago and have been really happy with the results. I feel stronger and my stomach looks so much better. Admittedly Dr Ross has a communication style that takes a bit of getting used to - he sometimes seems abrupt or dismissive. However I figure you need someone with great surgical skills and they do not have to be a warm and friendly counsellor. I did received all the information and advice I needed, the clinic staff were friendly and helpful and the fantastic nurses (Peninsula Private) provided the care and sensitivity ! I would absolutely recommend Dr Ross for anyone needing this procedure.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I visit my GP looking for options as after pregnancy and loosing weight my belly was looking worse and worse (loose skin), my doctor gave me referral to see Dr. Ross. Since I called to make my first appointment Lisa assisted me and answer ally questions. I visited Dr. Ross and he confirmed that I was a candidate for the full tummy tuck, he suggested me to keep exercising as this was going to help to get the best results out of the procedure. After one year I finally made the decision to proceed with the surgery (mainly to the fees and issues with my insurance), during this "waiting" year I had questions and Lisa and Dr. Ross were always there to help me. For me it was important to have real expectations, so I looked into Dr. Ross website were I was able to find photos of previous procedures by Dr. Ross. I even got help to organise the procedure on a very short time frame once I was ready. After the procedure I was giving the instructions to take care of myself and to my surprise I was feeling really good, no pain at all, I went home as planned after a couple of days and my recovery since then has been fantastic. My belly has never looked as good as it does, I even have a well marked waist! BTW I was feeling so well with my recovery that after two months I was already running and doing exercise as before. In general, I couldn't be happier, I would highly recommend Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I would recommend Dr Ross as I was very pleased with my results. His bed side manner is quite direct and no nonsense which I liked. He discussed realistic outcomes and was spot on with the result. Very experienced, knowledgable and his practice manager is very approachable, always willing to take phone calls and offer assistance. Other than him running late for one of my follow up appointments, he was punctual and happy to spend the time answering questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

The overall experience with Dr Ross and his staff was excellent. I felt completely informed during my consultations and was able to ask any questions I had about the procedure. Dr Ross' pre-op consult was fantastic, I felt completely confident about the surgery and all that followed. His surgical work is fantastic and he was spot-on in his recommendation of timeframes for recovery and suggestions for gaining the most out of surgery in the months that followed. He is an excellent Surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I am so happy with the service from all the staff at Dr. David Ross practice. Regarding the results of the procedure I couldn't be happier, first of all Dr. Ross informed me of the procedure, real expectations after the procedure, caring after me after the surgery, etc. Dr. Ross experience was also important for me. Also his website was very helpful as I was able to see photos of previous patients. Going for the procedure was not an easy decision but after all the information from Dr. Ross I felt confident that I was making the right decision and yes after 6 months of my procedure I'm extremely happy. One of the things that I would highly recommend as per Dr. Ross suggestion is to lose as much fat as you can before the tummy tuck so there is no further loose skin if you lose more weight time after the procedure.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

After searching on the net myself for a surgeon that could help me with my problem tummy, I came across Dr David Ross. I rang and spoke to Lisa who was extremely helpful. During my consult Dr Ross advised me that not only was my floppy tummy (post pregnancy of 2 large babies) but I actually had not 1 but 1 hernias. I am so grateful to Dr Ross for advising me to go onto private health and wait out the year in order to do my procedure. He saved me thousands - even threw in a bit of lipo free of charge. Thank you Dr Ross, my stomach has never looked so flat!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I'm so grateful to Mr Ross and Lisa for their professional manner and experience. I went through quite a traumatic time on finding out that I had to have my implants removed after another surgeon had used the recalled PIP implants, one of them appeared to have ruptured. On seeing Mr Ross (after a recommendation,) I felt he was very direct and also highly professional. This was exactly what I was looking for as I was a nervous wreck! The hospital that I had my surgery at was brilliant, I even had one of the nurses comment if she ever had any type of cosmetic surgery she would use Dr Ross. I was so well looked after by the nurses and the anesthetist. If I was to undergo any type of cosmetic surgery in the future I will be using Dr Ross. Follow up care by both Dr Ross and Lisa in the office was outstanding. I give my experience with them a 10/10.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I had a very bad experience with Dr Ross I would not recommend him to anyone. My breast surgery had a very bad outcome and he turned very hostile and dismissive of all my concerns. Do not trust Dr Ross with your surgery, if you have a bad outcome like me and from reading other reviews Im not the only one you will be left to spend thousands elsewhere to correct mistakes.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I have seen Dr David Ross on two occasions, once for Rhinoplasty and Lipo and another time for Breast Augmentation. Both times I have been extremely happy with the results. He is professional and informative and carefully outlines what the risks are and the likely realistic outcome will be. After both surgeries the aftercare was excellent and he was generally concerned with my well being. I was so happy with the results both time that I have recently gone to see him again to have some further tweaks on some other concerns I have and booked in for a third procedure. I also found his office manager extremely friendly and caring. I would 100% recommend him to anyone considering a plastic surgery procedure and am looking forward to what I know will be an excellent result my next time around.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

As a Cancer patient I needed to have a complete breast mastectomy followed by an immediate TRAM flap surgery by Dr Ross and also a breast reduction on the opposite side. I am very happy with my results, I have been under the care of Dr Ross since 2010 and my repeat visits are only cosmetic and are typical post surgery requirements.I have had no complications since my surgery. Mr Ross has always been very happy to operate and do anything I needed to be happy with my outcome. His bedside manner can take time to get used to but his expertise in this field comes highly recommended from the medical industry and the South Eastern area. I would recommend Dr Ross to anyone that needed breast surgery, he's one of the best!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr. David Ross's Credentials

Amerigroup
Commercial Insurance Company
Fallon Community Health Plan
Fmh Benefit Services

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr David Ross to correct severe diastasis recti . I had met with another surgeon but choose Dr Ross largely on the recommendation of a former client (who..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I visit my GP looking for options as after pregnancy and loosing weight my belly was looking worse and worse (loose skin), my doctor gave me referral to see Dr...."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr Ross as I was very pleased with my results. His bed side manner is quite direct and no nonsense which I liked. He discussed realistic outco..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The overall experience with Dr Ross and his staff was excellent. I felt completely informed during my consultations and was able to ask any questions I had abou..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with the service from all the staff at Dr. David Ross practice. Regarding the results of the procedure I couldn't be happier, first of all Dr. Ro..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After searching on the net myself for a surgeon that could help me with my problem tummy, I came across Dr David Ross. I rang and spoke to Lisa who was extremel..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so grateful to Mr Ross and Lisa for their professional manner and experience. I went through quite a traumatic time on finding out that I had to have my im..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a very bad experience with Dr Ross I would not recommend him to anyone. My breast surgery had a very bad outcome and he turned very hostile and dismissiv..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr David Ross on two occasions, once for Rhinoplasty and Lipo and another time for Breast Augmentation. Both times I have been extremely happy with..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "As a Cancer patient I needed to have a complete breast mastectomy followed by an immediate TRAM flap surgery by Dr Ross and also a breast reduction on the oppo..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr David Ross was recommended to me from a close friend of mine & im extremely happy that I chose Mr Ross to do my breast augmentation . I had my procedure done..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. David Ross was recommended to me from a very good friend whom had her breast augmentation done David Ross. Upon my initial consultation In March 2015 for br..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I found Dr Ross to be extremely pleasant and very knowledgeable. I had my Rhinoplasty Surgery performed 2 years ago...."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast augmentation with Mr David Ross after being referred by my 2 close girlfriends, who also had the same procedure & I couldn't be any happ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to Dr David Ross fro the wonderful job he has done on my breast reduction. I am only 1 week out from surgery and am extremely happy with the r..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible surgeon. Was rude, unhelpful, and left me with a nose that looks terrible and has caused breathing difficulties (which I never had before). The shape ..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm absolutely wrapped with the outcome of my surgery and would happily tell the world about my positive experience. I tried to do it on the website tonight fro..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I underwent a breast reduction, after experiencing severe back pain, discomfort and migraines. I cannot be happier with Dr Ross’s work and the results. T..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "There should be a class action against this guy. He totally butchered my operation, left me physically deformed. Should not be allowed to operate on people and ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I underwent gynaecomastia surgery with Dr Ross and the results have been extremely unsatisfactory with the underlying issue remaining after the surgery and a ve..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "What can I say. Horrible surgeon! Butcher!! What ever he is. I've read all these reviews and I to got a response from him when I told him by new breast were pa..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I underwent gastric banding in 2010 and lost over 60kg. Having been morbidly obese for over 20 years has left me with a significant amount of redundant skin. Mr..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Rude, unprofessional, non caring, HAS PERMANTELY SCARRED ME, DO NOT GO THERE"

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have two procedures with Dr Ross. His skills are outstanding and he is highly professional and trustworthy. His staff and facilities and service are all excel..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing surgeon! I have had to have surgery to my wrist and thumb which means I'll Have small minimal scaring which will go away thanks to Dr Ross. Very knowled..."

October 23, 2014