Ratings for Dr. David Ross

Dr Ross and his staff were completely professional, helpful and very knowledgeable in the field of Breast Reductions. My operation went really well & I healed well by following all the post Op instructions. My physique has improved, my headaches have all gone and my quality of life and self confidence has absolutely grown. I would recommend Dr Ross to anyone who would like to improve their own lives too!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I've had several procedures done by Dr David Ross and have found him always helpful, informative and an absolute professional. I have been very very happy with the results of the procedures he has performed on me. That's why I have had him operate on me several times for different things. I can't thank him enough for changing my life for the better. His before surgery care and after surgery care are first rate and with the results I've had from his surgery makes me rate him absolutely top notch. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Anybody that has had a bad experience with Dr Ross (there is a VERY long list) should do so through AHPRA. There have been numerous cases filed against Dr Ross of Bayside Plastic Surgery for negligence. Worst plastic surgeon, if it wasn't for the help of another surgeon to fix his mistakes I would have ruined my life.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have suffered for over ten years as my eyelids dropped over my eyes and I couldn't see properly without raising my eyebrows or forehead which became exhausting by the end of the day. Finally a friend recommended Dr David Ross for the blepharoplasty procedure. I am so thrilled I had the surgery and can't thank Dr Ross enough. I feel wonderful and this has increased my self esteem. Everyone says how refreshed and happy I look. Thank you Dr Ross!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have known David for 8 years and soon after my first consultation i knew i had found my surgeon. David has a lovely combination of professionalism and is a very caring human being. At the age of 58 (then) i intended to have a mid face lift, lower eyelids and a neck lift. I was very unhappy with the way i was beginning to look. Lacking in confidence and self-esteem. Every time i consulted David, had an assessment, set a date for surgery i got cold feet and cancelled. David did not treat me any different. His patience of his amazing team Kerry and Allyssa remained the same. They continued their support and did not push me to pencil a spot for surgery. In December 2016 i requested David for yet another assessment and confirmed a surgery date for March 20, 2017. I was determined but terrified, David and his team helped me through easing my fears. I requested David to accompany me to the operating theatre and he kindly obliged. This wonderful team of three helped me rebuild my confidence, self esteem and life. I am very happy with the outcome of my 3 procedures. I feel and look refreshed and rejuvenated. Even though it took me 8 long years to get to where i am now, it was worth it. I am a happier me at 66 years old! Thank you David, Kerry and Allyssa! I thoroughly recommend David Ross and his very efficient team!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

After having lost over 50kg thanks to a gastric bypass I found myself with excess skin rolls and fatty deposits around my arms and stomach. I consulted Dr David Ross as he came highly recommended by my GP. After several meetings and a quotation he performed my first surgery last October, I had an extended tummy tuck and Dr Ross removed over 6 kilos of fat and skin from my waistline. 9 months down the track and I am so happy with the results of this procedure, I have a beautiful flat stomach that is perfectly shaped. After being so happy with my tummy tuck results I also consulted Mr Ross on having a breast and arm reduction. I had this surgery soon after and I am now two months post op. The results again have amazed me. Mr Ross is an approachable, intelligent and kind man who has changed my life. I am so confident now. I also found his pricing to be very fair and his aftercare from his staff to be excellent. I was recently in hospital for an unrelated condition and the surgeon said my scars are fantastic and tidy. It was great to see another surgeon praising his work. I would highly recommend Mr Ross to anyone considering plastic surgery in Melbourne.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I am very short, yet was very big in the chest. After years of wanting a breast reduction & lift I was finally able to do so. There was minimal discomfort, he communicated & was honest about realistic results & best approach. Wish I had done it years ago & I have no regrets at all. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr David Ross. His receptionist Allyssa is also excellent returning every phone call & providing fantastic support navigating all the paperwork.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Doctor David Ross was very professional and patient he made me feel at ease and very confident to go ahead with my procedure . I am extremely happy with the final results and I would encourage anyone thinking about having a procedure see Doctor David Ross .

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I was admiring my fabulous septorhinoplasty I had done with by Dr David Ross at Sir John Monash Private Hospital in 2014. There are no words to describe how happy I have been & so amazed with the entire process - right from the day I when decided to get a consult to the recovery after the procedure. Dr David Ross is a kind and genuine professional. I felt very confident in his skills and as well as comfortable with him as a person (this procedure was a big deal to me, so having a good rapport with my surgeon was highly important).I also would like to praise all the lovely staff members at Dr David Ross rooms - Lisa and Kerry and all the girls at St John’s Monash. He works with a lovely team. I was made to feel so comfortable and ensured that everything was organised and ready to go. His team provided me with all the costs upfront and the price was reasonable for what I wanted done. This was the first time I have been in a hospital. I would like to give Sir John Monash Private a huge thumbs up. The staff and facilities were fantastic. For me, it was the nurses who really made my experience great. All the nurses I encountered were very caring, respectful and professional. I felt so comfortable and really well looked after. The follow up from his staff were amazing. If you are thinking about having a septo-rhinoplasty with Dr David Ross and his team, I would highly recommend - not only for great results but an all rounded caring and smooth experience. Thanks David.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I had breast augmentation in 2013 for my 21st birthday. What a horrible experience! The receptionist was extremely rude as well as Dr. David Ross, roughly 2 days after my surgery I had the worst two nights that I have ever experienced, I had 48 hours sleepless day/nights crying and vomiting in pain, I had my mum call and speak to the receptionist many of times in the 48hours, I couldn't sit or lift one of arms up at all whereas the other one I could - she was told that I need to toughen up and this is part of recovery... by the end of the 48 hours mum was fed up drove me to the hospital he was at and we saw him... he decides to rip my arm up above my head, wasn't gentle or caring ( at this stage I couldn't lift it at all I was sobbing in reception area due to the pain) he then grabs a scapula blade and re opens my wound ( no numbing agent ) that was torture, then he decides to express my wound - puss came out he didn't take any swabs to determine type of infection he just sent me home on cephalexin antibiotics and strong pain killers. After that I felt great because I was completely zonked out but mum was still unhappy, my arm pit was extremely red hot and swollen she took me to my local gp she had one look and sent me imeddiately to ER I was then checked over by Dr. David Ross fellow workers and they stuck a syringe in the infected area to numb while they express my wound, as soon as they took the syringe out I could see puss squirting out of the pinprick hole from the syringe.. they were worried they jumped straight on the phone to him told him I need surgery asap to flush out my implants. He was annoyed that I became his last case for the night he was trying to console my mum with doing the surgery the next day but She demanded tonight! Pre op they managed to drain 20-23ml I can't remember exactly of puss prior to the flush out in surgery. I went under the knife again not knowing whether I'll wake up with breast implants or not ( if the infection had reached the implant they would need removing) thankfully I woke up with them and his side kicks explained to me it was a hair line close and if I had waited the next day the chances of the infection touching the implant was v.high. I was hospitalised for a week on a antibiotic drip and had a drain attached to my side. After 3 years I'm still having difficulties I have to get an ultrasound and see further surgeons as I one of them (other breast) is painful and is not the same shape anymore. His arrogant rude and wipes his hands on you as soon as your plastic surgery is done. DO NOT GO THRU HIM! I have been told many of times that I should take my case further for negligence and it's something that I am looking into

Submitted May 1, 2017