Ratings for Dr. David Ross

I was hesitant to get a breast augmentation, but after years of deliberation and chatting with a few very close girlfriends I decided to take the leap. I have always had small breasts - scraping a A bra size before children. After breast feeding 3 children I had nothing left, but saggy breast tissue. A friend of mine recommended Dr David Ross, and I can now also highly recommend him to anyone thinking of a breast enlargement. I phone his rooms and his receptionist Lisa, was just so understanding, polite, informative and helpful. I was seen a few weeks later. David was very polite and listened to my concerns about looking to 'fake" and my other concern was keloid scarring, being of Asian descent. He understood my concerns and showed me the numerous types of implants available, the cup sizes, shapes etc. I never once felt pressured to have surgery, but decided to a month later. My surgery was organised so smoothly, all the costs explained fully, the post operative care with pain & wound management discussed. Lisa was also only a phone call away. Lisa was so reassuring and when I did feel I needed to see David (anxious me) she fitted me in quickly. The surgery was in January this year. I can now wear gorgeous dresses with a normal appearing famine chest. I am now nearly a B size and perfect ! My physique looks so well proportioned. I can wear sport crop tops, look famine but not fake. This has really boosted my confidence as a woman. The scar under the breast is barely visible ! Thank you David and Lisa. I am so grateful my friend recommended you to me. THANKS !!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

LEFT ME WITH A CROOKED CHINIMPLANT! DO NO GO TO HIM!!!! in addition- he is rude and blunt, his receptionist (at the time, around 5 years ago) is so incredibly rude, and he always runs late.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I met Dr David Ross in September, I had breast surgery in October, the best decision I have made. Dr Ross has done an unbelievable job! It's only been six months and can hardly see any scars, it's amazing, I am very pleased with the end results. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Ross to any of my family and friends. I find him very pleasant and a great surgeon. His assistant Lisa is very lovely, she is there with you every step of the way helping you with everything. Thank you to both of you!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

after having skin removed from a different surgeon I changed to David ross and found him to be a lot more helpful in finishing what I had started. was very happy with the results. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I couldn't fault Dr Ross on his work as a surgeon or his bedside manner. I found the whole experience excellent including the hospital. Lisa I found to be fabulous and a great asset to his practise. The only negative was the charge for the checkup which normally would be included in the overall fee (am I tight) but apart from that I would certainly use him again.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I saw Dr David Ross to correct severe diastasis recti . I had met with another surgeon but choose Dr Ross largely on the recommendation of a former client (who is herself a health professional ) who had a similar condition. I had surgery 5 months ago and have been really happy with the results. I feel stronger and my stomach looks so much better. Admittedly Dr Ross has a communication style that takes a bit of getting used to - he sometimes seems abrupt or dismissive. However I figure you need someone with great surgical skills and they do not have to be a warm and friendly counsellor. I did received all the information and advice I needed, the clinic staff were friendly and helpful and the fantastic nurses (Peninsula Private) provided the care and sensitivity ! I would absolutely recommend Dr Ross for anyone needing this procedure.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I visit my GP looking for options as after pregnancy and loosing weight my belly was looking worse and worse (loose skin), my doctor gave me referral to see Dr. Ross. Since I called to make my first appointment Lisa assisted me and answer ally questions. I visited Dr. Ross and he confirmed that I was a candidate for the full tummy tuck, he suggested me to keep exercising as this was going to help to get the best results out of the procedure. After one year I finally made the decision to proceed with the surgery (mainly to the fees and issues with my insurance), during this "waiting" year I had questions and Lisa and Dr. Ross were always there to help me. For me it was important to have real expectations, so I looked into Dr. Ross website were I was able to find photos of previous procedures by Dr. Ross. I even got help to organise the procedure on a very short time frame once I was ready. After the procedure I was giving the instructions to take care of myself and to my surprise I was feeling really good, no pain at all, I went home as planned after a couple of days and my recovery since then has been fantastic. My belly has never looked as good as it does, I even have a well marked waist! BTW I was feeling so well with my recovery that after two months I was already running and doing exercise as before. In general, I couldn't be happier, I would highly recommend Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I would recommend Dr Ross as I was very pleased with my results. His bed side manner is quite direct and no nonsense which I liked. He discussed realistic outcomes and was spot on with the result. Very experienced, knowledgable and his practice manager is very approachable, always willing to take phone calls and offer assistance. Other than him running late for one of my follow up appointments, he was punctual and happy to spend the time answering questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

The overall experience with Dr Ross and his staff was excellent. I felt completely informed during my consultations and was able to ask any questions I had about the procedure. Dr Ross' pre-op consult was fantastic, I felt completely confident about the surgery and all that followed. His surgical work is fantastic and he was spot-on in his recommendation of timeframes for recovery and suggestions for gaining the most out of surgery in the months that followed. He is an excellent Surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I am so happy with the service from all the staff at Dr. David Ross practice. Regarding the results of the procedure I couldn't be happier, first of all Dr. Ross informed me of the procedure, real expectations after the procedure, caring after me after the surgery, etc. Dr. Ross experience was also important for me. Also his website was very helpful as I was able to see photos of previous patients. Going for the procedure was not an easy decision but after all the information from Dr. Ross I felt confident that I was making the right decision and yes after 6 months of my procedure I'm extremely happy. One of the things that I would highly recommend as per Dr. Ross suggestion is to lose as much fat as you can before the tummy tuck so there is no further loose skin if you lose more weight time after the procedure.

Dr. David Ross's Credentials