Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Anthony Samson

Five mins max. Ready with prescription pad. Five mins means he wants "outta there". Next. Mo money, mo patients. Was going to write official complaint but why? Most are like him on commercial drive. Dude is a loser. For more info on his looserness score, email controller@masadatech.com

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr Samson is a very compassionate and proactive Dr. He did an excellent repair job on my forhead after I slipped at a market and split my head. Stitches were excellent and barely a scar. He works at a DT Eastside clinic because he cares and I have continued with him as my FD because he cares about what is really wrong and doesn't peddle pills unless they are absolutely necessary. He has been a Godsend to me and my spouse. By the way it helps to be honest with him and want to do the bestfor yourself that you can. I have a professional background which includes but is not limited to, nursing. He has referred me when necessary and fought for uncovered meds for me. All I can say is Thank you very much and don't leave, you are rare these days. It is a walk in clinic so you have to plan your time so you have a reasonable wait time.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

This Dr was rude, condescending and didn't listen. He didn't care to spend much time with me or explain things well. He also didn't know or care to listen to my medical history. Quick with the prescription pad and dismissal, so he could move on to the next patient to whom he could apply his flippant and uncaring attitude.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010