Dr. Jesse Petreman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jesse Petreman

I have been going to Dr Peterman for many years as well as my family. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I am very sensetive to change in my prescriptions etc and the staff are so accomodating and will do adjustments as many times as needed, with the attitude they want to make sure you are 100% happy, no matter what it takes. I convinced my husband to change from his Optometrist to Dr Peterman and the suggestions and change in his prescription for his contacts has been the best he has ever had. He used to have to wear glasses to read with his contacts now only his contact and he can see much more clearly. I would highly recommend Dr Petreman.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Petreman's office has a welcoming atmosphere that makes it easy to feel comfortable. There was no haste taken; time for all questions to be answered. Very helpful with finding frames as well.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Petreman and his staff were so professional. I was truly impressed the efficiency of the running of the office and store front. As a diabetic I was very happy with the thorough retinal exam. I obtained my prescription from Dr Petreman and it is the best glasses experience I have had in over 45 years of wearing glasses.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

While vacationing on Vancouver Island, I had the misfortune of breaking my prescription sunglasses. Although I was not sure that they could be fixed, the staff at Dr. Petreman's office assured me that they would look into it and within two hours, I learned that they had ordered the replacement part. The following week, my glasses were returned, good as new and with no cost to me. Although I didn't have the opportunity to meet Dr. Petreman, I must commend him on hiring such an efficient, friendly staff. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very Pleased with Service and Staff . Dr P. Was very attentive to my unique eye sight problem. He paid detailed attention did a comprehensive eye examination . I'am very pleased ....

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Petreman is by far my favorite Optometrist, and I have been to my fair share over the years. He is punctual, informative and actually gives you the time of day while you are in his office. The staff are great and are super helpful. They sell some super interesting frames that you don't find in just any clinic. I get compliments on my glasses almost daily since I got them at Petreman Optometry. 10/10

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Great office, optometrist and staff. Dr. Petreman is always so nice and usually running right on time. I find the exam to be more detailed than my previous optometrisy. The staff are always so pleasant and greet you with a smile everytime. It's always a good experience when I visit. Would recommend for sure.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I've been a patient at this clinic for many years. I've always been very pleased with the time, care and thoroughness Dr. Petreman gives me. When he found and diagnosed me with an eye condition he was knowledgeable and sensitive to my needs. His staff was very helpful and so kind. I appreciate Dr. Petreman and his staff for their exceptional service.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Petreman is an excellent optometrist. The glasses he prescribed me are amazing! Having been through other optometrists who prescribed glasses that did not help me, it was such a blessing to find Dr. Petreman who prescribed me the perfect glasses! Thank you Dr. Petreman!!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Everyone on staff here is great! Every time I go in, every one of them knows who I am without my prompting (and I only am there once a year or so), and Dr Petreman helped me find a new contact lens that was better for my eyes and still worked with my astigmatism. Today when I was there, there were at least 4 other customers in the store being helped and I was still greeted and acknowledged quickly, and my questions answered. I highly recommend Dr Petreman and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Jesse Petreman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford