Ratings for Dr. Jesse Petreman

Dr Petreman and his staff were so professional. I was truly impressed the efficiency of the running of the office and store front. As a diabetic I was very happy with the thorough retinal exam. I obtained my prescription from Dr Petreman and it is the best glasses experience I have had in over 45 years of wearing glasses.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

While vacationing on Vancouver Island, I had the misfortune of breaking my prescription sunglasses. Although I was not sure that they could be fixed, the staff at Dr. Petreman's office assured me that they would look into it and within two hours, I learned that they had ordered the replacement part. The following week, my glasses were returned, good as new and with no cost to me. Although I didn't have the opportunity to meet Dr. Petreman, I must commend him on hiring such an efficient, friendly staff. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very Pleased with Service and Staff . Dr P. Was very attentive to my unique eye sight problem. He paid detailed attention did a comprehensive eye examination . I'am very pleased ....

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Petreman is by far my favorite Optometrist, and I have been to my fair share over the years. He is punctual, informative and actually gives you the time of day while you are in his office. The staff are great and are super helpful. They sell some super interesting frames that you don't find in just any clinic. I get compliments on my glasses almost daily since I got them at Petreman Optometry. 10/10

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Great office, optometrist and staff. Dr. Petreman is always so nice and usually running right on time. I find the exam to be more detailed than my previous optometrisy. The staff are always so pleasant and greet you with a smile everytime. It's always a good experience when I visit. Would recommend for sure.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I've been a patient at this clinic for many years. I've always been very pleased with the time, care and thoroughness Dr. Petreman gives me. When he found and diagnosed me with an eye condition he was knowledgeable and sensitive to my needs. His staff was very helpful and so kind. I appreciate Dr. Petreman and his staff for their exceptional service.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Petreman is an excellent optometrist. The glasses he prescribed me are amazing! Having been through other optometrists who prescribed glasses that did not help me, it was such a blessing to find Dr. Petreman who prescribed me the perfect glasses! Thank you Dr. Petreman!!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Everyone on staff here is great! Every time I go in, every one of them knows who I am without my prompting (and I only am there once a year or so), and Dr Petreman helped me find a new contact lens that was better for my eyes and still worked with my astigmatism. Today when I was there, there were at least 4 other customers in the store being helped and I was still greeted and acknowledged quickly, and my questions answered. I highly recommend Dr Petreman and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Petreman is an excellent optometrist. He goes far and above the call of duty. He is kind, knowledgable, throrough, and the best optometrist that I have ever seen. He diagnosed my vision problems (suspecting glaucoma) years ago and referred me to an opthalmologist. Unfortunately that opthalmologist did not catch it and compounded the issue further by denying there even was a problem for years. However, when I went back to Dr. Petreman for my regular eye exam last year, he insisted that it looked to him that I had glaucoma and he was correct! He referred me to the local glaucoma specialist who corroborated Dr. Petreman's finding and put me on the right treatment for glaucoma, which the specialist proceeded to diagnose as severe. I was naturally very angry upon hearing this diagnosis and extremely disappointed in my previous opthamologist. If it hadn't been for Dr. Petreman's thoroughness, it is very likely my glaucoma would have continued to progress undiagnosed and who knows what condition my eyes would be in now. I recommend this excellent and kind optometrist to everyone who not only wants to have their vision checked but also wants a doctor who takes the time and cares enough to assess your overall eye health. Dr. Petreman will examine your eyes thoroughly not just check your vision for glasses. If you want the best, go to see him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Petreman is always helpful and friendly. The staff are very kind and knowledgeable. By far most helpful optometrist I have seen. Always a good experience!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Jesse Petreman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC