You may also like

Rate Dr. Jesse Petreman

Dr. Jesse Petreman's Ratings

Dr. Petreman is an excellent optometrist. He goes far and above the call of duty. He is kind, knowledgable, throrough, and the best optometrist that I have ever seen. He diagnosed my vision problems (suspecting glaucoma) years ago and referred me to an opthalmologist. Unfortunately that opthalmologist did not catch it and compounded the issue further by denying there even was a problem for years. However, when I went back to Dr. Petreman for my regular eye exam last year, he insisted that it looked to him that I had glaucoma and he was correct! He referred me to the local glaucoma specialist who corroborated Dr. Petreman's finding and put me on the right treatment for glaucoma, which the specialist proceeded to diagnose as severe. I was naturally very angry upon hearing this diagnosis and extremely disappointed in my previous opthamologist. If it hadn't been for Dr. Petreman's thoroughness, it is very likely my glaucoma would have continued to progress undiagnosed and who knows what condition my eyes would be in now.
I recommend this excellent and kind optometrist to everyone who not only wants to have their vision checked but also wants a doctor who takes the time and cares enough to assess your overall eye health. Dr. Petreman will examine your eyes thoroughly not just check your vision for glasses. If you want the best, go to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2890439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Dr. Petreman is always helpful and friendly. The staff are very kind and knowledgeable. By far most helpful optometrist I have seen. Always a good experience!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2883146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr. Peterman was very friendly and knowledgable. Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I was vacationing on Vancouver Island and my prescription sunglasses broke. I was also over due for an eye exam. I was able to get an appointment very quickly. Definitely the best Optometrist I have been to. Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Petreman to get new lenses to replace progressive lenses that I could not get used to. I wanted to get bi-focals but was talked into trying the new improved progressive lenses with all the top coatings and tints, although they were very expensive I was assured that if they didn't work out, they would replace them with lenses I was happy with. I felt my eye exam was rushed and the prescription not as clear as my previous glasses. The first set of lenses took over 2 weeks to arrive and when I put them on I new they were not strong enough, they told me to try them for a month and I would get used to them, got headaches every time I wore them, so after a month I told them I was not happy with them and wanted the bi-focals instead, they complied with a retest of my eyes a new prescription and bi-focal lenses. Unfortunately they could not be tinted and no refund or store credit was given for the difference in price, on top of that the prescription is still inferior to my old ones and one of the lenses keeps popping out. Worst experience ever, I give up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Very very happy to find an eye Dr like him. Very good with my (rather shy) teenager as well as my senior (kinda grumpy) parent. Thorough and explained everything very well (in terms they could understand). No hard sell, genuinely a medical professional. ( with a refrehing sense of humour). Dont have to wait forever for an appointment and staff is friendly and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

First Optometrist in a very long time that cares about my needs. He was not just there to sell me something.Very thourough and fairly priced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

He was very good, and helpful. I would recommend him to new patients! Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Spent over 1 hour with me on the first visit and was very thorough. Super nice too! Works at Maycock in Country Club Mall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189560].votes_count ]]