Ratings for Dr. Pierre Martin

Dr.Pierre Martin and his staff are wonderful!!! I've been going there for over 10 years and he is very accommodating and very friendly and knowledgeable. Assistants are great. The front staff are very efficient. He is also great with kids!!! Love this guy!! I would highly recommend Dr.Martin as a family dentist.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Pierre Martin est mon dentiste depuis environ vingt ans. Il est un excellent dentiste tant du point de vue pratique qu'humain. Très compétent en ce qui a trait à "sa science" mais aussi, ce qui est rare, un très grand artiste qui est capable de travailler la matière comme un Rodin tout en étant d'une gentillesse, d'une simplicité et qui a un rapport avec l'autre, son patient, d'égal à égal. Il a même pris le temps de m'appeler quelquefois à mon domicile pour m'entretenir d'éventuelles interventions que je devais subir ailleurs (traitement de canal) pour m'éclairer à prendre la meilleure décision. Très fort pour faire de belles restaurations et ce même sur des dents "en fin de parcours", qui ne tiennent presque plus à la mâchoire, des "moignons" pour lesquels il est capable de les sertir avec du plombage pour en faire des dents à part entière. Un artiste, je vous dis ! Bémol à sa secrétaire, très gentille, mais qui a la fâcheuse habitude de tutoyer même dans les cartes de rappel.

Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Pierre Martin is very good at what he does. Being as nervous as I was to get a wisdom tooth pulled, he made me feel very relaxed. He made jokes, made me laugh. His assistant Melanie was a doll. Very calming. I definately recomment him as a dentist for anything.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Amazing expirience with Dr Martin. He and his assistant were great. Had my first tooth extraction, and he took the time to explain everything to me. Melanie even held my hand for the needle because I was nervous. First time in my life I left the dentist smiling. Will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I'm always anxious to go to the dentist because I can't stop gagging. Dr Martin is understanding, patient and helps me through it by cracking jokes. His assistant Melanie is awesome too. All of the his staff are so nice. It helps. He also know his stuff. Love him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Switched dentists a few years back, an I haven't thought twice about it. Dr. Martin is by far the best dentist I've seen or been with. He is very knowledgeable, and knows how to explain things so anyone can understand. He is gentle, and he has an awesome staff. Love the hygienists as well! :) I used to hate going to the dentist and now I can't wait to go, because if Dr. Martin.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

The best. Absolutely knows what he is doing and extremely accommodating.

Submitted February 24, 2015

Love this guy! Best dentist I've had the misfortune having fill cavities. Recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I agree with all the comments below. This dentist is a really good dentist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

He is an excellent Dentist. I was half hour late for one apt. and very apologetic (traffic) and the staff and Dr. Martin all made me feel like "these things happen". He is never late. He is very interested and concerned about what you have to say and has an intelligent answer. Does good work and does not do extra work that does not need to be done. I left my Dentist of years and started going to Dr. Martin and I have never been sorry.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011