Ratings for Dr. Norman Orschel

This doctor is the worst that I have seen. Honestly, I have simple tooth problem that need to fill due to small fraction and after he fill it the color of the tooth get change , so I want back to him and I said my tooth has change the color to almost like black and he said I don't know WHY!! he said lets change the refill and after he change the refill the tooth becomes very weak, small and the color get black again and the tooth start fraction by it self because it's become very weak and actually I can not eat in that area. I want back again to him and he said let me extract the tooth and put the implant!!! I actually left from his office and then I went to other doctor and he told me that I have to either do bridge or do implant because this can not be restore because the tooth is weak and damage from the work that is been done to my tooth.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

Friendly, knowledgeable and very thorough. Staff (all) are wonderful to work with. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Best Dentist I've ever been to. Excellent skills, gentle and pleasant demeanor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Orschel since 1990 and my family has had the benefit of seeing this excellent dentist as well. The support staff is very professional and the dental hygienists are excellent as well. Dr. N. Orschel adds a personal touch to his fine dentistry and makes sure that his patient is doing well during a procedure. It is a difficult job doing certain procedures, such as implants, and I feel that I am in good hands! Dr. Norman Orshel has often gone "back to school" to upgrade his skills and further his knowledge in dentistry.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I would highly recommend him however with me he made a mistake and extracted the wrong tooth. The tooth he extracted was in good shape and the one I needed extracted remained

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Orschel is an excellent dentist and I would say the best in Aurora if you want a dentist you can trust I assure you this dental clinic is the one for you.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I respect Dr Orschel very much he is a family man and is not about the money but about helping his community and improving their health. He is the type of person i wish to be like God bless him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

We have been going to Dr Orshel for thirty years. He is an excellent kind dentist and his hygenists are the best too. This clinic us very well run

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr.Orshel is hands down the best dentist in Ontario he will do what ever he can to keep your teeth in great shape. He is a very kind person and takes pride in his work to make his patients happy. Overall there is nothing i can say but great things about this man and the staff are wonderful as well. Sadly i have a new dentist now and he does not come close to the expertise and wisdom Orshel has. No matter where in the GTA you are it is worth the drive to see this dentist he will not disappoint you!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

We have been going to this dentist since 1985, and even though we live quite a distance away it is well worth the drive. Originally, we lived fairly close and then moved went to another dentist, big mistake, Dr. Jeff Levman in Mississauga, bad attitude rude to the patients. Charges too much too. Norman an excellent dentist, oral surgeon, highly recommend him, he wanted to be a cop but just as good as a dentist. He puts people at ease.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010