Dr. Michael Aiello

5 1 3.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Aiello

Dr. Michael Aiello's Ratings

He gives me the creeps. Makes me feel very u comfortable. Very arrogant. Made me feel like I was beneath him. Very negative experience. Do yourself a favour and do not see him. Very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

He replaced our retired doctor and my family members are very dissatisfied with the care he provides. He doesn't listen to us and is very quick to dismiss you. He is very arrogant when you try to talk to him . Five minutes and my physical is done. He looks at me and says I am fast. He's not very compassionate or approachable. I use to have a Doctor that would listen to me and give me time to speak. He never looks at you when you speak. He is busy typing on his computer. Technology is great but personal matters is better in healthcare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I really like Dr. Aiello. He always spends a lot of time hearing my concerns and discussing solutions or explaining things in-depth. He has a more holistic approach than more doctors and seems to understand that health is more than prescriptions and surgeries (ie: nutrition, exercise and mental health). He is straightforward in his approach and I appreciate that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Three generations of our family are going to Dr. Aiello and have been since the older Drs. retired.We are very happy with him. When I was in great need of surgery, He got me in to a specialist in just over a week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Aiello as my family doctor. I consider myself a young senior citizen women and I find him very attentive to our concerns. He is a young doctor and very well up to date with medical issues. Of course, medical services such as annual exams has changed in the last couple of years but I was explained that a lot of these test were done unnecessarily whereby now the doctor has to follow provincial protocol in regards to certain test e.g.like pap test to be done every 3 years. We have to put our trust in our family doctor and I feel when I ask a question he is quite willing to listen and answer appropriately. The appointments are with little or no waiting. Dr. Aiello also takes care of my younger sister and my 86 year old mother.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2691224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Aiello as is my 12 yr old son. We couldn't be more happy with Dr. Aiello as our new care giver. It is refreshing to have a doctor that "gets it". He diagnosed my injury in 10 minutes, listened to my questions and answered them with candour and a smile. I appreciate honesty as opposed to tip toeing around the question while giving the standard medical terminology. More importantly, Dr. Aiello has made my input feel valued and not superfluous. He is great with my son and understood my concerns regarding a heart murmur and my son's high level of sports activity. The office staff is extremely courteous and helpful. My calls are always answered and rather than putting me on hold, they will call me back ASAP. Dr. Aiello's office has one of the best Physiotherapists I have ever visited and I highly recommend. If you are looking for a Doctor who cares about his patients then Dr. Aiello is your man. He also has the best hair ever per my son!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][189765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Since he replaced the retired doctor my family members are very dissatisfied with the care he provides. He doesn't like to listen to his patients and is very quick to dismiss your health concerns and complaints. He acts very arrogant when you try to talk to him and cuts you as soon as you speaks. He does not do a proper physical to his patients. He's not very compassionate or approachable. He is the worst doctor and switching to a better doctor might happen in order to be very caring and to meet our families needs.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][189766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Completely arrogant is the best way to describe this guy. A prescription he gave me wasn't having the desired results and when I told him, he got upset and asked me "well what do you expect me to do then?". He is more concerned with his hair and being Mr.GQ than my health. He stares at his computer almost the whole time you are in the appointment. He seems to think he is infallible which isn't a great thing as a young doctor. I had also called to cancel an appointment because my kids were sick and i couldn't attend. I called 1.5h before my appt and got busy signals for 45m (very common here, reception is so overworked, they don't care about you at all, just processing all the calls). I was reamed out for calling on too short of notice by reception. Overall a terrible experience that has just been getting worse with subsequent visits. Looking for a new doctor that isn't just ALL ABOUT HIMSELF.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][189764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

This doctor his very, very arrogant with his patients. He does not have one once of caring for the well being of his patient. He is not capable of sending his patients for in debt test or referring them to a specialist (scary)and he is not capable of giving any diagnostic to his patient in other word he is a very incompetent family doctor. He is very young and still has lots to learn. He always looks at his computer screen when he talks to you.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][189767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

I have had Dr Aiello as a family doctor for over two years now and very happy to have him. I find Dr Aiello to be extremely conscientious,caring,thoughtful and patient. He truly cares about his patients and thanks to his great bedside manner I find going to see him relaxing. His staff is always very welcoming and friendly and I am very thankful I have Dr Aiello and his team to care for me and my family for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189763].votes_count ]]