Ratings for Dr. Sujana K. Reddy

Great experience. Dr. Reddy and office staff were very friendly!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have followed Dr. Reddy from her old location to her new practice in Franklin. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Reddy for the past two year since I've moved to Nashville. I am always very pleased with her and the staff at the Arthritis Specialists of Nashville. My wait is rarely longer than 10 minutes and she is very willing to discuss any questions or concerns I may have. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I transferred from a doctor who did not help me and was very condensing and insensitive to my ailments. Dr. Reddy has worked with me, and tried to overcome issues that have been progressing for years. My health is improving and I now feel like I have a healthcare partner who cares. On several occasions she has initiated follow-up actions to make sure I am progressing, and made medication adjustments accordingly. Her staff has been good to work with, always returning calls or voice mail and following up on prescriptions. The Quest Diagnostics Lab located in their facility leaves a lot to be desired, the staff needs for people skills training.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for the past year now. She is so nice and responsive to my needs. I feel very comfortable talking to her and I feel like she really takes the time to listen to my issues. In fact, I have referred one of my friends to see her also!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I have been going to this doctor for about a year since my former doctor left and she replaced her. I had a terrible first impression but have given her many chances to change that. My first impression remains the same. She is very condecending and appears uncaring when I describe issues that are concerning me. I was used to a doctor who cared, offered several options, and included my preferences when discussing treatment. I get none of this from this doctor. Don't let the smile fool you. It is not an invitation to communicate as equals. I always leave the visit with the feeling I have been to the principle's office. As a professional I find this unacceptable. I will be looking for a new doctor which is sad because I have been coming to this office for 5 years.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

This doctor is horrible. First time meeting her. She spoke down to me and as a patient didn't listen to a word I said. Refused to prescribe me a therapy that I wanted to try. Thought long and hard about this therapy and she totally disregarded it. She is a physician who does not listen to her patients and thinks she knows it all. She has a lot to learn about a physician/patient relationship.

Submitted October 20, 2010