Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Wong

READ THIS :This mother f"a"cking c"a"nt. My sister was worry about a lump on the neck. She went to see Stripper Suzanne for help. Suzanne then told my sister she was nothing to worry about with many examples and downside attitude. My sister was kind enough to TRUST this "Doctor". After a month, my family strongly suggested her to consult another doc. Guess what!? It was cancer cell on her neck in her stage 3. Suzanne is fully a scamming piece of human waste . I have a last name of Wong and I think she is a disgrace of this last name.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Not allowed to describe my symptoms. When asked, not allowed to elaborate but just like being questioned by the prosecutor on a trial. Always finished diagnosis in 1-3. Always telling me I will cure by myself without the need of prescription. But when I went to another clinic, the doc could tell me the cause right away and gave me the prescription. This is human lives we are talking about here.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Suzanne Wong is very rude, condescending, and an overall bad-mannered person. First off, she disregards people when they greet her. Secondly, instead of calling a patient's name when it's their turn to be seen, she points at them with her index finger and signals to 'come here' like one would do to their dog. Thirdly, she talks down to the people that work for her at the front desk in front of everyone sitting in the waiting area. Finally, she acts like she's in a rush to catch a flight or something when it is your turn to be seen. Once, she administered a needle shot to me and told me to leave before I had even sat down. I literally walked in and out of her office in under a minute.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

very rude, condescending, most horrible doctor and one of the most horrible people I have ever encountered in my life

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

She is the worst doctor I ever seen, very rude and impolite, she should go back to school and learn some manner, may be she should stay home if she doesn't like to work and deal with patients. She don't deservse any star

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

She's one of the worst physicians in Toronto. She congratulated my mother for living an extra 5 years after opting out of chemotherapy treatment after her mastectomy in 2009, because now she has late stage liver metastasis.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Wong's for more than 10 years before I finally found myself another GP last year and I am so much happier now. Dr. Wong is extreamly rude and has no bedside manners. I once came in with a bruised rib. I wasn't sure if my ribs were fractured and asked for an x-ray. Her exact words were, "let's not waste the paper to write it up. It won't make a difference whether it's bruised or fractured." Which is true as ribs need to heal on their own; however, she had not even asked for me to take my coat off or examine me when she dismissed my concerns. She is condescending and acts like she hates her job. I feel sorry for her administrators, she's constantly degrading them in front of patients in the waiting room.

Submitted January 23, 2014

Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Wong has been my family doctor for over 20 years. I made the best decision today when I told her that she was fired, and her services were no longer necessary. I was her first appointment today, and I made sure that I arrived 5 minutes earlier - just in case! She arrived at her office to open the doors at 10:05 (already late), and told me to give her a few minutes to get ready. Finally, the doors open. My name is first on the list, and I'm the first person to walk into the office. She tells everyone to take a seat in the waiting area. Another few minutes go by, and she calls other patients to go into the room! In the end, I waited 30 minutes after my appointment time before asking for my healthcare back and leaving her office. This was not the first time I've had problems with her punctuality. It's an ongoing persistent issue. And like other posters, I agree - she's extremely rude.

Submitted June 25, 2013

This doctor is incredibly rude and not helpful. She is unprofessional demonstrates a complete disregard for the emotional wellbeing of her paties. She has no bedside manner and lacks compassion. Would not recommend her at all.

Submitted May 7, 2013