Ratings for Dr. Physician Associates

Physician associates overcharged me repeatedly. All billing is centralized with Physicians Assoc Longwood Billing although the dr is in Orlando. They overbillled me multiple times for copay, which is flat amount $25. Then Dr. tells me a procedure would only cost me a copayment $25. I sched it a month in advance. Then they called me and told me two days prior it would be over $100 which I paid at the time of service. A month later they told me they owed me a credit and I would receive a check in the mail. Then a month later, they sent me a bill charging me an additional $300. I have called and spoke to them numerous times. In response to their incorrect billing practices the "manager" at the Physician Associate Central billing office told me, "Yes they (the billing office) has problems, you've got problems too, right? We dont know what we will charge when we render a service, we only provide an estimate, we can bill you more later...." The dr was great but trust me, its not worth it!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010