Ratings for Dr. Sharad Rajpal

I loved Dr Rajpal's bed side manners and how he made me comfortable about my upcoming surgery. He seemed very professional.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Wonderful experience for my lower back surgery! Great skill, professionalism and patient care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Excellent. He is a very highly skilled neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Thanks Dr Rajpal and team! You were spot on with your analysis of my back nerve problem, told me exactly what I could expect with the surgery and today I am pain free and walking, sitting, sleeping better than I have in a long time. Everyone I interacted with at the office and hospital for surgery were professional and kind. Great Job!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr Rajpal did a tough cervical spine repair and fusion for me. The surgical recovery was extremely easy with no side effects. I would go back to him for anything in his repertoire. Excellent surgeon, and his staff is outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Rajpal performed a lumbar micro-diskectomy on me 60 days ago and provided immediate relief to the nerve pain in my legs, and my lower back as well. He also did a double cervical fusion on me 15 months ago, and after years of arm tingling and numbness, the nerves are on the mend. He is simply the best neurosurgeon in Boulder, CO. He is efficient and confident. His staff is very friendly and works hard to get everyone scheduled and cleared by insurance.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

MY MOTHER IS 91 YEARS OLD AND WAS QUICKLY LOSING HER MOBILITY. DR RAJPAL'S SURGERY HAS "BROUGHT HER BACK" SHE CONSIDERS HIM "GENIUS" I CONSIDER HIM ONE OF THE BEST, MOST TALENTED DOCTORS I HAVE EVER MET! HE IS FANTASTIC ON ALL COUNTS!

Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Rajpal has done a cervical fusion and 3 wks ago a lumbar fusion on me. After 3 years of chronic severe pain, and many doctors telling me there was nothing wrong, Dr. Rajpal looked at my MRI and 5 minutes later showed my husband and I the problem. He since has done the surgery for that issue, and I am 80% better 9 months later. I'm not exaggerating when I say he gave my life back to me. (God credit first). I would recommend him to anyone. He is very down to earth, explains things completely and it seems to me he really cares about his patients and enjoys what he does. Always bright and chipper, too. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I recently had to have a fusion in my upper neck. I had never had any real surgery (other than a knee scope) in my life. When I was referred to Dr. Rajpal I had no idea what to expect. When my wife and I made our first visit we were both very impressed with Dr. Rajpal. His knowledge was incredible and he never once rushed us even with all of our questions. There was a potential for some complications (swallowing for one) which Dr. Rajpal had already told us about prior to the surgery. The day of the surgery Dr. Rajpal made me feel at ease as much as possible. The surgery went well and I didn't have any complications. We've had two follow up visits with Dr. Rajpal and I am now beginning physical therapy. I want to say thank you to Dr. Rajpal and his staff (which are also incredible to work with) for helping through this process. I am very thankful that I was referred to Dr. Rajpal.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have lived with serious lower back issues for over 30 years. I had a fusion 19 years ago and Dr. Rajpal just performed my second fusion several months ago after carefully evaluation my situation. Even with surgical complications Dr. Rajpal made everything work out just as he predicted. Dr. Rajpal is AWESOME. AWESOME+. AWESOME+++. I was riding my bicycle 3 months after surgery. I have my life back. Back surgery is scary and outcomes should never be taken for granted but Dr. Rajpal gets the job done.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Sharad Rajpal's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Assurant