Ratings for Dr. Sharad Rajpal

My experience with Dr Rajpal and his staff was excellent. He is a great surgeon and a really nice guy!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I cannot overstate how impressed I am with everyone at Boulder Neurosurgical and Spine Associates. Dr. Rajpal, Erika Freiberg (Dr. Rajpal's PA), the front desk staff, the surgical team - all contributed to an experience that far exceeded my expectations. I was in severe pain for close to three months, on multiple medications, unable at times even to stand up. But after three hours in Dr. Rajpal's and the surgical team's skilled, accomplished hands - and a few hours of rest - my wife and I took the dog for a walk. I had only minor residual surgical pain and now, six weeks later, in absolutely no pain, I am still in disbelief at the transformation. I honestly cannot think of a single thing, from my first office visit, through surgery and my post-op visits, that could have been done to have made even one step of the process any easier or better. Thank you to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

These people saved my life! The way I was headed was an existence in a wheelchair with constant pain. At 67 I wasn't ready to give up, I had to take a chance. Their confidence, exceptional skill and knowledge encourage me to go for it!! I really had no choice. One year later, unbelievable! No pain! I am moving like I was 30. I feel so good! I am upright moving freely without any apparatus to help! Now I can truly enjoy my twilight years! As we get older there is a choice, don't believe you have to live with pain. I don't!! Thank you all so very much!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

It's been nothing but great I feel better then I could have ever asked. I feel like my old self and that wonderful, I am only eight weeks out and feeling right. Thank you to everyone that's helped me here at boulder neurosurgica.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

My spinal fusion was very successful. Placement of hardware was excellent. My sciatic pain is entirely gone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Had surgery on 12/27/17 on brain cancer removal. I loved the communication to myself and family before and after surgery! Also with two follow up visits on the healing of my incision. Communication has been clear and professional any questions answered when asked. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr Rajpal is an excellent neurosurgeon . The staff has been more than helpful. They took the time I needed and answered all my questions. I woukd recomend Dr Rajpal and staff with no hesitation. Thank you so much and i am happy to be walking. 😊 I

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

A wonderful and talented surgeon. Awesome and helpful staff. Extremely pleased with our results.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I have never been to such a caring, understanding doctor before!! I was hurting very badly and he told me he could help me which no one had told me that before and I was thrilled that he said he could help me and his staff is excellent as well!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Excellent care! I appreciate the attentiveness of every staff member. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Sharad Rajpal's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2002)