Ratings for Dr. Sharad Rajpal

Post op pain was more then expected but after initial incision pain gone no back pain. Follow up questions always answered promptly. If I need more back surgery I know where to come back too. I've also recommended this office staff and Dr. Rajpal to others. Staff did a wonderful job in describing what would happen preop, during and after surgery and follow up during the full first year. The year went just as described.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I am so grateful to the medical professionals in your office! Comparing my situation now to where I was at when I fist came to your office is like day and night. I was unable to walk without extreme pain. And in most cases the only way I could move with limited pain was to literally crawl on the floor. I had not been able to walk without pain for over 2 weeks. By the time I came to see your Doctors I thought I'd never walk upright again! Your doctors immediately recognized the pain I was in. I was taken into surgery for a L4/5 herniated disk that evening! The severe pain was eliminated almost immediately after surgery. It has been almost three months post-surgery and I am up and walking without pain or assistance. My situation contains to improve greatly each week, and once the nerves have healed, I hope to be back to a normal walking stride. Once It was discovered that I required surgery, the nurse, doctors, etc. were all very helpful when answering my questions and encouraging me when I had concerns and fears. I am so thankful that I visited your office when I did! I cannot express my thankfulness to your office for guiding me thru the diagnosis, unexpected surgery, and recovery. I was so blessed and fortunate to visit your office when I did.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

This was my fourth back surgery, first fusion which covered S1, L5, and L4. Dr. Rajpal and his entire staff were very knowledgeable and informative and did a wonderful job. The first surgeon I saw told me I needed a five level fusion, my initial reaction was that I wasn't going to do that and he sent me on my way with the contact information of a pain management specialist. Those steroid injections did nothing to help. Thanks to Dr Rajpal and his staff I am basically pain free and playing with my four year old and enjoying life again.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I should of had this done years ago. Dr, Rajpal and his team of doctors are great, after over40 years I am finally pain free, thank you so much, may god bless each and everyone of you

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr Rajpal is a very skilled surgeon. I was so pleased with both the pre and post surgical treatment of both the staff and the doctor.My many questions were always answered and the outcome of the surgery to remove a growth within my skull was so much better than expected. I would strongly recommend Dr. Rajpal to anyone needing neurosurgery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

My experience with Dr Rajpal and his staff was excellent. He is a great surgeon and a really nice guy!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I cannot overstate how impressed I am with everyone at Boulder Neurosurgical and Spine Associates. Dr. Rajpal, Erika Freiberg (Dr. Rajpal's PA), the front desk staff, the surgical team - all contributed to an experience that far exceeded my expectations. I was in severe pain for close to three months, on multiple medications, unable at times even to stand up. But after three hours in Dr. Rajpal's and the surgical team's skilled, accomplished hands - and a few hours of rest - my wife and I took the dog for a walk. I had only minor residual surgical pain and now, six weeks later, in absolutely no pain, I am still in disbelief at the transformation. I honestly cannot think of a single thing, from my first office visit, through surgery and my post-op visits, that could have been done to have made even one step of the process any easier or better. Thank you to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

These people saved my life! The way I was headed was an existence in a wheelchair with constant pain. At 67 I wasn't ready to give up, I had to take a chance. Their confidence, exceptional skill and knowledge encourage me to go for it!! I really had no choice. One year later, unbelievable! No pain! I am moving like I was 30. I feel so good! I am upright moving freely without any apparatus to help! Now I can truly enjoy my twilight years! As we get older there is a choice, don't believe you have to live with pain. I don't!! Thank you all so very much!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

It's been nothing but great I feel better then I could have ever asked. I feel like my old self and that wonderful, I am only eight weeks out and feeling right. Thank you to everyone that's helped me here at boulder neurosurgica.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

My spinal fusion was very successful. Placement of hardware was excellent. My sciatic pain is entirely gone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Sharad Rajpal's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal