Ratings for Dr. Sharad Rajpal

Dr Rajpal was great! Took time to listen and explain in detail!! All other staff was great to work with as well!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Rajpal is a fantastic and talented surgeon. He is patient and caring. He teaches and explains all aspects of your medical condition. He takes the time for you to have all your questions answered. His staff is friendly and competent. His physician assistants are friendly and knowledgeable. They take the time to answer all questions you may have and take great care of you. I am extremely impressed and would recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have had 4 back surgeries. 2 lamenectomies, L4-5 fusion and this last surgery was a L3-4, 4-5 and L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Rajpal. I am extremely happy with my results! I have not felt this good in over 10 years (and I am only 39). I was a former gymnast and had a stress fracture of one vertebrae when I was 9 years old. Then I had a bad car accident in 2004 that started the issues with my discs. I had had years of therapy, shots and surgeries since then. I am so grateful and blessed to have found Dr. Rajpal and finally got the surgery to fix everything that needed to be fixed. I just had my one year anniversary... I am feeling great! Thank you so much Dr. Rajpal!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Very pleased with overall results, from pre to post surgery. Erika was always easy to talk with and her knowledge and understanding of my questions were very helpful. Dr. Rajpal did an excellent job identifying the problems of a old complex back. Many thanks to all.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

My surgery went very well. I left the hospital in two days and never had any pain. Never took any pain medication. Great job.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Rajpal and his PA staff are professional, supremely knowledgeable and highly motivated to getting patients back to a higher quality of life. I have been impressed - from day one - with Dr. Rajpal and his surgical team on their patience, time, thoroughness and ability to answer any and all questions. Additionally, they offered comfort to my family during the entire process of my recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Rajpal, Vikki and Erica - keep up the great work and never loose sight of the incredible advocacy you offer your patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The staff is very professional. Dr Rajpal has been very thorough as well as Vicky and Erica.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

No nonsense. I came in a year ago. The problem and solution were explained to me. All my questions were answered thoroughly. I had neck surgery a year ago today and it was the best decision I could have made. The before during and after care were great.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I appreciate the care which has removed pain and allowed me to have a better life.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I loved Dr Rajpal's bed side manners and how he made me comfortable about my upcoming surgery. He seemed very professional.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Sharad Rajpal's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2002)