Ratings for Dr. Sharad Rajpal

Came in for review of MRI MRI due to tumor found when I has previous issues with bleeding in my eyes and headaches. The doctor thoroughly explained where the tumor was located and what my treatment options are. I feel confident that I understand and have made the best decision I can at this time

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

I saw Dr. Rajpal for a lumbar fusion. The middle vertebrate was out of alignment and pressing on the vertebrate below it and pinching the nerves. I was barely able to walk and had to crawl going up stairs. After surgery, a year later I am able to walk without pain and I am resuming activities. The office staff has been wonderful all through my healing process. They spend time answering my concerns and explaining in detail regarding the Spine and healing process. They were very helpful and motivating during the year long recovery. I have recommended Dr. Rajpal and his staff to my friends. My surgery was difficult and was done with extreme skill. I literally thought it was impossible to be without pain, and a year later I feel like I've been given my life back. I appreciate all the skill and help I've received to improve my quality of life. I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

Dr Rajpal did a fusion of C5-C7 for me. The surgery went very smoothly. Post op I had some of the anticipated side effects (trouble swallowing and eating), but no post op pain. Recovery going very smoothly, and well into post op PT. X-rays look good and muscle tone excellent. Extremely satisfied with outcome.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

I have found Dr Rajpal and his staff to be professionals who care about their patients, and who strive to work with excellence. I’m 6 months post spinal fusion (L3-L5) and I feel great. The extreme pain is gone. I can now return to all normal activities without pain. Before surgery I was flat on my back by early evening. I am very grateful to Dr. Rajpal and his talents.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

Fantastic experience! From initial consult to surgery to post surgery follow ups it’s been a positive,professional experience with a genuine level of care and empathy. I have had a lot of surgeries over the years ( mountain biking related) and this has to be my nicest experience to date!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

After multiple opinions from two orthopedic surgeons, a neurologist, and two non-surgical docs, I felt the short discussion with Dr. Rajpal was unique in his explanation and in line with my expectations. If I had to get stabbed with a knife in my sleep I'd wake up hoping it was Rajpal. L4-5 Microdiscectomy done in minimally invasive fashion. Incision a hair under an 1", and it has been said minimal lamina removal. Vickie in my opinion did an excellent job on the sutures I think the scar will be minimal. Clearly everyone's case will differ, but in my case after surgery I no longer suffered from sciatic nerve pain. I'm at week 4. Still have foot weakness but its said to subside in a few months to a year. Looking forward to full recovery and getting back into my sports. Thank you Team Rajpal.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

I am so very pleased with my experience with Dr Rajpal and Jennifer. I was extremely scared about the surgery and the months ahead, but they both made it easier on me by the many phone calls I had with them about the whole experience. I have nothing but the highest respect for them both and can not thank them enough. Surgery is a scary thing for everyone and they have a very special way of comforting you before and after. I am happy to say I am on my way to a great recovery all because of them.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

Very good experience, able t do things that I really enjoy. My bike in particular and working on my classic car project. Little bit of pain still but not enough to take anything for it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Prep for surgery was very well done. I knew what would happen and what was expected of me. Surgery went well, I was told. I had to stay an extra day in hosp. Due to reaction to the Duramorph used intrathecally. Recovery has gone well; I am doing PT and that has been good. My follow-up visits have been informative and thorough. Vicky has answered all my questions and given me the information I have needed. All in all, I am well pleased with my experience with Dr. Rajpal. Avista took such good care of me and the staff is excellent. Jeremy is so good and always available. Avista is so wise to have him in that unit.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

L3/4 fusion on 2-26-19. I was down until the 3 month mark from continued pain. Staff was very helpful. At 6 months things are much better. Twisting movement brings on never pain - but if I watch the twisting no pain meds are needed. Walking 3 miles a day with bench and reformer workouts.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

Dr. Sharad Rajpal's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2002)