Ratings for Dr. Sharad Rajpal

A wonderful and talented surgeon. Awesome and helpful staff. Extremely pleased with our results.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I have never been to such a caring, understanding doctor before!! I was hurting very badly and he told me he could help me which no one had told me that before and I was thrilled that he said he could help me and his staff is excellent as well!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Excellent care! I appreciate the attentiveness of every staff member. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I had a microdiscectomy. The next day I walked 2.5 miles with no leg or nerve pain! The recovery process has been better than I could have expected!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I am so pleased with the results of the C-Spine Surgery that Dr. Rajpal performed. The severe concentrated pain is gone and since the surgery on September 19th, I have only had a few days of moderate to severe pain (likely from weather/barometric pressure changes and computer work). Thank you for giving me the freedom of returning to a more normal lifestyle!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Went in for post op check up after having Lubar fusion. Everything that done was explained to me in detail. I'm pleased with Doctor Rajpal and his staff and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Excellent surgeon and team. My results are fantastic and I'm delighted with my mobility. Thanks so much for all of your good work!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

No pain in neck from time I came out of surgery. Took no pain meds! Totally happy with this surgery. No neck pain to date.great job.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

The medical assistant and Dr Rajpal are very thorough. They always have a game plan for the next three months and always tell me how I'm doing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Had a herniated disc. Service was professional and very quick, the doctor was knowledgeable and did a great job of explaining the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Sharad Rajpal's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company