Ratings for Dr. Sharad Rajpal

Dr. Rajpal and his PA staff are professional, supremely knowledgeable and highly motivated to getting patients back to a higher quality of life. I have been impressed - from day one - with Dr. Rajpal and his surgical team on their patience, time, thoroughness and ability to answer any and all questions. Additionally, they offered comfort to my family during the entire process of my recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Rajpal, Vikki and Erica - keep up the great work and never loose sight of the incredible advocacy you offer your patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The staff is very professional. Dr Rajpal has been very thorough as well as Vicky and Erica.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

No nonsense. I came in a year ago. The problem and solution were explained to me. All my questions were answered thoroughly. I had neck surgery a year ago today and it was the best decision I could have made. The before during and after care were great.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I appreciate the care which has removed pain and allowed me to have a better life.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I loved Dr Rajpal's bed side manners and how he made me comfortable about my upcoming surgery. He seemed very professional.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Wonderful experience for my lower back surgery! Great skill, professionalism and patient care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Excellent. He is a very highly skilled neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Thanks Dr Rajpal and team! You were spot on with your analysis of my back nerve problem, told me exactly what I could expect with the surgery and today I am pain free and walking, sitting, sleeping better than I have in a long time. Everyone I interacted with at the office and hospital for surgery were professional and kind. Great Job!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr Rajpal did a tough cervical spine repair and fusion for me. The surgical recovery was extremely easy with no side effects. I would go back to him for anything in his repertoire. Excellent surgeon, and his staff is outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Rajpal performed a lumbar micro-diskectomy on me 60 days ago and provided immediate relief to the nerve pain in my legs, and my lower back as well. He also did a double cervical fusion on me 15 months ago, and after years of arm tingling and numbness, the nerves are on the mend. He is simply the best neurosurgeon in Boulder, CO. He is efficient and confident. His staff is very friendly and works hard to get everyone scheduled and cleared by insurance.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Sharad Rajpal's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2002)