Ratings for Dr. Nancy McKee

wish she didn't retire. Excellent surgeon who made you feel comfortable not scared and the results were successful in all my surgeries.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Just learned that Dr. Nancy McKee is retiring May 2016 . She is not doing any more surgery. Happy retirement Dr. McKee!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. McKee is the hand surgeon of choice! She treats the whole person and takes time with her patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Had carpal tunnel surgery on my left right hand last year - it went very well - quick recovery and no problems since, which bodes well for what appears to be a similar problem now with my left one. I liked her, great sense of humour, clearly knows her stuff. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

What a superb experience I had. I had an early appointment -- perhaps that's why my wait time was minimal. But I can in fact understand why some may need to wait: Dr. McKee is the epitome of thoroughness. She examines thoroughly, she explains thoroughly, and she listens! Her assistant / secretary is equally fine: professional, thoughtful, and caring. Both Dr. McKee and Tina get full marks in every category -- and also in the bedside manner department. I could not be more pleased. -- Dan L.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I saw Dr Mckee for the first time yesterday. I injured my hand playing soccer and developed gamekeepers thumb. Anyway, I did have to wait 2 hours to see her, yes her office was totally swamped, including her receptionist but it was the most complete service I have had in a while. She saw me and we realized my referring physician had not sent the lab results so she let me sit in the waiting room while they faxed it over. She then assessed me and said if I wait another hour they can have a custom made splint for my hand. So I spent almost half a day there but in the end I left with everything taken care of and plan for recovery that didn't take a month!!! Really happy.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. McKee is simply the best. Yes you have to wait a long time sometimes because she is so thorough with each patient and does not rush you. I would wait a full day for her if necessary. Just has carpal tunnel release on the left 3 weeks ago and on the right 2 days ago. I am amazed at how little discomfort there is and how well one can continue with "life" right after the surgery. Her skill, knowledge and compassion are beyond compare. And her sense of humour is a treat. What other surgeon do you know would help you get into the wheelchair along with the nurse after surgery and bring you a blanket and cover you when you are sitting in the recovery room because the nurses were busy? And her secretary Tina is doll and goes beyond the call of duty, along with Dr. McKee, in trying to accommodate your scheduling needs. There are no words of praise good enough for Dr. McKee and Tina.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I had carpal tunnel surgery 8 years ago on my left hand and it was traumatic and painful. Dr. McKee was unbelievable. The procedure was painless and the recovery was smooth. She is compassionate, humane and the epitome of professionalism. Her knowledge and ability to put the patient at ease is phenomenal. I wish all surgeons had her skills. As well, her office staff are very friendly and easily share information. All is all, I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. McKee to anyone who needs carpal tunnel surgery.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Great Surgeon who operated on my left wrist today for CTS. I've never really had surgery before so I was a little nervous but not very much so. McKee's knowledge of the hand really sealed the deal for me. You can just tell when someone knows their stuff cold. Tina is fine and as for delays and waiting? Hello this is Canada....beats paying $3,000. CTS sucks but there are way way worse things you can have.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. McKee was a compassionate and skilled practitioner and I have nothing but high praises for her treatment of my ulnar nerve damage. She took more time than most doctors would to explain what was wrong, how she would treat it and what I could expect as a result. The surgery team was very professional and Dr. McKee’s follow up was excellent. In subsequent discussion during follow-up visits to her office, Dr. McKee demonstrated a broad knowledge of her field of interest and was more than willing to share and debate with little regard for the extra time it took. Anyone who is lucky enough to be treated by Dr. McKee and her staff should thank their lucky stars.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014