You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Herriot

I called with a puzzling array of symptoms and was given an urgent appointment... Booked with a specialist in PG within 24 hours. The specialist wanted to do two very invasive procedures, which Dr. Herriot was not entirely sure were necessary. Dr. Herriot arranged for another urgent consult with another specialist and saved me from a very expensive and life-changing double surgery! He personally called me to check in on me and was a wonderful, caring and very aware doctor... I am SO grateful he was able to diagnose my unusual case quickly AND save me from a lifetime of struggling with the aftermath of an unneeded pair of surgeries!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Herriot is a gentle man with a lot of patience for children. He's knowledgable and ensures you know exactly what is going on with your vision and why the tests he does are important. He follows up with your eye care and his fees are fair. His staff are top quality and serve their clients with the same level of professionalism as he and his fellow optometrist does. I wouldn't take my kids or my family in general to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I must say that my experience here was fantastic. Both my husband and I go here and the doctors and staff were great!I hadn't had my eyes tested in a very long time and found that I needed glasses for reading. With the help of their optician Laurie, I was able to pick out a beautiful pair of glasses that I love! Dr. Herriot made me feel comfortable and relaxed and was very thorough with answering my questions. BTW I love the new location! They are so modern looking now, finally suites what their customer service! I've recommended North Peace Optometry to my friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr. Herriot based on the Facebook referrals/reviews and I am glad that I did! He was very professional, knowledgable and personable. Dr Herriot did a very thorough eye exam and took his time answering my questions and addressing my concerns. The staff were very friendly and organized. Overall, if you need an eye exam, I would highly recommend Dr. Herriot and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr, Herriot and his staff are amazing !! Very kind and helpful.. Dr. Herriot is wonderful with children and it was a very good experience.. I am so happy we have a wonderful Optometrist that takes insurance. I Love that he took the time to explain everything and even showed pictures of inside out eyes.. Excellent experience and Josh age 4 wants to go back already :) From the moment you walk in the door you have a very pleasant experience with the girls behind the desk. I hope he never moves. I would highly recommend Dr. Herriot and his Practice to anyone that would love to get their eyes checked . :) :) :) :) :)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

If you are looking for an optometrist who is great with kids look no further! Dr. Herriot has gone above and beyond in regards to some issues that our daughter is having with her eyes. Our little family of five always receive excellent care while in his office and are greeted by our first names the moment we walk in the door. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Herriot :)

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Thank you for your care and service to Fort St John over the years. I hope you stay in Fort St John. You squeezed me in over your lunch to see me when I had a piece of metal in my eye. You helped flush it out.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Herriot was extremely knowledgeable, caring, and made me feel comfortable. I have seen many eye doctors over the years and, this was the best experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr Herriot was great with both of my kids (2 years and 11 months), working with them to get the exam done.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

First visit I just called and said my eye is swollen..not sure what it is. They said come in and will fit you in. They said they were busy so i might be there a while waiting. I came in and while they were making my file we realized I hadnt brought my care card. They were so awesome. He saw me in about 15 minutes. Checked me out, explained what was probably going on. Gave me a prescript for drops. Then explained how my benefits worked and asked me to call in the proper information for billing. I would totally recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Christopher Herriot's Credentials

• University of Waterloo (Grad. 2010)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I called with a puzzling array of symptoms and was given an urgent appointment... Booked with a specialist in PG within 24 hours. The specialist wanted to do t..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Herriot is a gentle man with a lot of patience for children. He's knowledgable and ensures you know exactly what is going on with your vision and why the te..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I must say that my experience here was fantastic. Both my husband and I go here and the doctors and staff were great!I hadn't had my eyes tested in a very long ..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I made an appointment with Dr. Herriot based on the Facebook referrals/reviews and I am glad that I did! He was very professional, knowledgable and personable. ..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Herriot and his staff are amazing !! Very kind and helpful.. Dr. Herriot is wonderful with children and it was a very good experience.. I am so happy we hav..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an optometrist who is great with kids look no further! Dr. Herriot has gone above and beyond in regards to some issues that our daughter..."

September 18, 2014