Ratings for Dr. Sebastian M. Paulin

I saw Dr. Paulin once for gout in my hips. I could barely walk. I had no insurance, but he gave me some Celebrex samples which really helped. Dr. Paulin was a terrific resource for the neighborhood. I can't imagine how they're getting along without him. I hope he's able to resolve his legal problems.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr.Paulin is very, very helpful and listens to everything you say. He is very hands on and knowledgable. I will always go to Dr. Paulin and look forward to visiting him, he is peerless.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

He gives medications to anyone for anything for any reason. The office smells like urine. He gives strong pain medications to special patients, if you know what I mean. He needs to stop practicing medicine before he kills someone by givng them pain meds that they do not need.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

I recommend this doctor to anyone. I wne in to his office and tlod him i had chroinic pain. he wrote mw a prescription for lortab. he is a drug addicts dream come true.. he will write a priscpition for anything. Love this man.. I hope no one really reads this but the street value of lortab is NICE!!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010