Ratings for Dr. Claudio Feller

DO NOT RECOMMEND. He lied right to my face. Strung me along telling me he would do a fusion. Told me to do a diagnostic nerve block to confirm that pain was coming from the area he thought. I was excited that the nerve block hit the spot and blocked the pain. Next visit told me to another block followed by rhizotomy. He had me do this twice. Next visit he accused me of smoking so he wouldn't do fusion. I told him I did not smoke, this was in my records, I smelled like smoke because I just left moms house. So next visit, he lied right to my face and told me that he couldn't do fusion because I had a draining vien in that area. He lied right to my face about this. My records clearly state that I don't have that. Spinal angiogram showed nothing. Ihad a intramedullary lipoma and blood vessel resected in previous surgery, but that was under the dura of the spinal cord! I have never heard of a fusion surgery where they cut into the dura and expose the spinal cord!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Very rude and arrogant when it came to answering some of our questions. My dad told dr. Feler he was in pain and he didn't seem to believe him. He was rough and not a bit gentle when treating my dad and caused him pain throughout the entire day!! Not happy at all about this!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

He is the warmest and most caring surgeon I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Could not have gotten better results from Dr. Feler who was first neurosurgeon who diagnosed my problem, operated with success on an 80 year old lady. Many thanks to him and staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Horrible Doctor. the L4L5 surgery he performed on me 7 years ago has left me disabled, he lied in the medical records! DO NOT USE!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Feller was arrogant and dismissive of questions. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010