Dr. Mark Kwon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Kwon

I would highly recommend Dr. Mark Kwon and the Chrysalis Vancouver dental center. The knowledge, professionalism and expertise of Dr. Kwon and his team is exceptional. The infection in my front teeth was very serious when I came to Dr. Kwon. The surgery and follow up procedures all went very smoothly. I hardly experienced any discomfort at all! The entire team shows extreme dedication to the care of each patient. I travelled quite a distance to see Dr. Kwon and the Chrysalis team and I am very thankful for their dedicated excellent work!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have never been anywhere else where so many people worked so hard to to do an outstanding job,and succeeded at such a high level.Everyone there makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world. Dr Kwon and his staff did an amazing job for me and I would recommend them to anyone looking for this type of work.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

On my first visit to Chrysalis I was very nervous, but Tracey and Dr. Kwon and his wonderful staff soon put me at ease. The day of my surgery I had 8 teeth removed from my lower jaw. I can truthfully say that throughout the whole process I never had even a twinge of pain , never even had to take an aspirin. The staff made each visit a pleasant experience. I look forward to seeing them all for my check up in 6 months time.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

In my opinion, every dentist office should model after Dr. Mark Kwon's . As many has had commented, Dr. Mark Kwon and his team members are caring and competent professionals. I am so thankful to my family dentist for referring me to Dr. Mark Kwon . I am a classic fearful patient when comes to dental work. I was petrified to have two teeth extracted at one go without general sedation, but my anxiousness was allayed in the care of Dr. Mark Kwon, Jessie and other team staff. The procedure went smoothly and well! I am impressed with their diligence and professionalism. KUDOS to the team, your work is highly esteemed and appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

The team seems enjoy their job, friendly and accommodating. I like honest and straight forward recommendation of Dr. Kwon.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I don't even know where to begin because I'm so excited to talk about Dr. Kwon & his team!!! I was super anxious about getting implants done, but after several failed attempts on getting crowns, 2 diff types of bridges & a partial denture, I was referred to Dr. Kwon. The moment I walked into Chrysalis Debtal, I was given superb service from beginning to end. Angela greeted me with a lot of bubbliness (genuine bubbly personality) then came Elaine, followed by Susan, then Tracey for the consult & finally Dr. MarkKwon. He made me laugh...what a great sense of humour!! Their knowledge about implants is incredible, so by the end of the consult, I was confident I would be in good hands. My anxiety...poof...gone!! That was just the 1st visit! I felt so welcomed & special as a person, not just a patient. I forgot to add that I was even offerec a nice cup of tea...in bone china cup/saucer....wow....I was impressed.!! My next few visits, I met Mary Lou, then Jessie, Meg & Sandeep. I can truly go on & on about the staff here ...all very service oriented...they truly care about you!! The day I had my implants done, Jessie & Dr. Kwon made sure I was comfortable & relaxed as possible. I'm healing very well & can't wait to go back in Sept to Chrysalis to see them all again! A shout out to Antonia from Dr. Loh's office for referring me there!! I've already told several of my friends abou Dr. Kwon & his lovely staff. My apologies for such a long review!! ☺️

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I had very hard time with my tooth and was trying to find a reliable dentist. I believe Dr.Kwon is one of the most knowledgeable, skillful and thoughtful dentist. The result of my implant surgery has been great so far and whenever I go his office, I felt very comfortable. I thank him and his wonderful staffs. Thank you very much guys!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Kwon and his team provided excellent service! I felt very taken care of during each appointment, as they listened to my concerns and provided me with comfort and support. It was refreshing to work with such a great team. I would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Kwon is an exceptional implant surgeon. He is considerate, helpful, and professional, and is amazing at bringing his knowledge, skills, and compassion together for the benefit of the patient. I was nervous about my first implant surgery, but Dr. Kwon was very reassuring about the procedures so that I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process. He genuinely cares and was able to address all my concerns. He is highly skilled and would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I always get excellent time service at Dr. Kwon's office. The staff are always very courteous and you get service with a smile. They are very attentive to their clients. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of fixing their smile.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Mark Kwon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Kwon, Vancouver Implant dentist, completed his undergraduate degree in pharmaceutical sciences and obtained his Doctors of Dental Medicine from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. He graduated from Mish International Institute of Implantology and has been working with implants for more than 18 years. He is also a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Kwon is one of the most sought-after dentists in Vancouver. He is a full-time clinician at his dental implant centre and focuses on advanced bone grafting and full mouth reconstruction, including the Teeth-in-a-Day procedure. Dr. Kwon believes in giving back to the dentistry community. He established the BITES Institute, an Implant Training Institute that focuses on providing surgical and prosthetic training courses and monthly study clubs to support general dentists' on-going needs in the field of implant dentistry. And in 2010, he also donated $250,000 to the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia for renovating the student lounge. And in 2010, he also donated $250,000 to the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia for renovating the student lounge. Watch Dr. Kwon's interview at Wellness Hour about benefits of dental implants including 'Teeth in a Day'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCN9yG7ownc

• English