Dr. Mark Kwon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Kwon

I rate Dr. kwon and his entire staff very highly. When I first went to Dr. kwon I was very nervous as I had a lot Of issues with my teeth. With loose teeth, bone loss and lichen Planas. I felt I was a lost cause. Dr. kwon completely changes my life by giving me bone graft and top and bottom implants in a day. He took my challenge With his magical hands and mind and transformed me into a new person in one day. we are blessed to have his Talent and knowledge in our city. May God bless him and his kind staff. I would highly recommend Chrysalis Dental to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My mom and me had implants done by Dr Kwon. He is the best we both are so happy with everything. My mom call him God ☺as she had no idea she can have her teeth back like her own. Dr Kwon is very friendly and help his patients very good 😊. God bless him:)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Being from Ontario I had no point of reference for my dental problem. By some stroke of magic I found Dr Mark Kwon and his incredible team of professionals. I have never felt so 'looked after' from the first day one year ago and my final appointment a few days ago. The attention and care was overwhelming, everyone made me feel like I was their only patient. I have told everyone about your outstanding compassion.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Kwon and the staff at Chrysalis are first raye. Very helpful, friendly, knowledgable and professional. I am very pleased with tne dental care and i plants I have received.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I found Dr. Kwon through this site, so I thought it would be fitting that I’d leave a review here. The staff are upbeat, helpful, detail oriented, and genuinely caring. The facility reminds me of a resort in ways – a calming atmosphere with free WiFi and beverages. The initially consultation was great, the surgery itself was much better than expected, and the follow-ups have been a consistently good experience. I now understand completely why there are so many positive reviews and I’ll be going back for a second implant next year. I don’t know if anyone can say they look forward to dental work, but this is close and I’d highly recommend Dr. Mark Kwon and team.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Only the best words about Dr. Mark Kwon - he was always professional, confident, punctual and knowledgeable. And friendly. Result of his work so far feels very good.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I would recommend Dr Mark Kwon and his team of staff to anyone who requires implant surgery. I had 6 implants and found the experience absolutely incredible, no swelling after the surgery or bruising , amazing! The staff and very friendly and informative way laying any fears that I might have had. The workmanship is second to none.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I had a wonderful specialist for my original implant, but he passed away a year ago. I was looking for the implant specialist who is a kind and also passionate about his work. Along with great staffs in Chrysalis, I felt that Dr. Kwon really care for his patients and proud of his work. I am very confident to recommend Dr. Kwon and his office to anyone who needs a implant or maintenance for the original implant work.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Mark Kwon and the Chrysalis Vancouver dental center. The knowledge, professionalism and expertise of Dr. Kwon and his team is exceptional. The infection in my front teeth was very serious when I came to Dr. Kwon. The surgery and follow up procedures all went very smoothly. I hardly experienced any discomfort at all! The entire team shows extreme dedication to the care of each patient. I travelled quite a distance to see Dr. Kwon and the Chrysalis team and I am very thankful for their dedicated excellent work!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have never been anywhere else where so many people worked so hard to to do an outstanding job,and succeeded at such a high level.Everyone there makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world. Dr Kwon and his staff did an amazing job for me and I would recommend them to anyone looking for this type of work.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Mark Kwon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Kwon, Vancouver Implant dentist, completed his undergraduate degree in pharmaceutical sciences and obtained his Doctors of Dental Medicine from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. He graduated from Mish International Institute of Implantology and has been working with implants for more than 18 years. He is also a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Kwon is one of the most sought-after dentists in Vancouver. He is a full-time clinician at his dental implant centre and focuses on advanced bone grafting and full mouth reconstruction, including the Teeth-in-a-Day procedure. Dr. Kwon believes in giving back to the dentistry community. He established the BITES Institute, an Implant Training Institute that focuses on providing surgical and prosthetic training courses and monthly study clubs to support general dentists' on-going needs in the field of implant dentistry. And in 2010, he also donated $250,000 to the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia for renovating the student lounge. And in 2010, he also donated $250,000 to the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia for renovating the student lounge. Watch Dr. Kwon's interview at Wellness Hour about benefits of dental implants including 'Teeth in a Day'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCN9yG7ownc

• English

• Pacific Dental Conference Live Surgery Stages 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Founder & Chair of BITES Institute
  • Lecturer at BITES Institute
  • A member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.