Ratings for Dr. Mark Kwon

Overall a disappointment as it took 12 months with over 10 appointments to work on a tooth implant for a lower molar. I had thought the crown on the implant was a solid piece; however crown was hollowed out for the rod and then filled at the top; making it appeared like a filling on a crown. Not cosmetically pleasing; nor was this ever mentioned to me prior to the procedure. Dr. Kwon was not open and transparent with the procedures.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Kwon and his staff are very professional and very helpful. I am very please with their work. Thank you for the good works.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Thank you very much for a very positive experience and excellent result.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

This is an outstanding practice. I started going to Dr. Kwon for several implant placements back in 2006. From start to finish, he was responsible, personal and very professional. I have referred several people and they all say the same thing! His entire staff have been nothing but wonderful. I now return to him for implants aftercare and I have no doubt i'm in great hands!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I rate Dr. kwon and his entire staff very highly. When I first went to Dr. kwon I was very nervous as I had a lot Of issues with my teeth. With loose teeth, bone loss and lichen Planas. I felt I was a lost cause. Dr. kwon completely changes my life by giving me bone graft and top and bottom implants in a day. He took my challenge With his magical hands and mind and transformed me into a new person in one day. we are blessed to have his Talent and knowledge in our city. May God bless him and his kind staff. I would highly recommend Chrysalis Dental to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My mom and me had implants done by Dr Kwon. He is the best we both are so happy with everything. My mom call him God ☺as she had no idea she can have her teeth back like her own. Dr Kwon is very friendly and help his patients very good 😊. God bless him:)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Being from Ontario I had no point of reference for my dental problem. By some stroke of magic I found Dr Mark Kwon and his incredible team of professionals. I have never felt so 'looked after' from the first day one year ago and my final appointment a few days ago. The attention and care was overwhelming, everyone made me feel like I was their only patient. I have told everyone about your outstanding compassion.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Kwon and the staff at Chrysalis are first raye. Very helpful, friendly, knowledgable and professional. I am very pleased with tne dental care and i plants I have received.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I found Dr. Kwon through this site, so I thought it would be fitting that I’d leave a review here. The staff are upbeat, helpful, detail oriented, and genuinely caring. The facility reminds me of a resort in ways – a calming atmosphere with free WiFi and beverages. The initially consultation was great, the surgery itself was much better than expected, and the follow-ups have been a consistently good experience. I now understand completely why there are so many positive reviews and I’ll be going back for a second implant next year. I don’t know if anyone can say they look forward to dental work, but this is close and I’d highly recommend Dr. Mark Kwon and team.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Only the best words about Dr. Mark Kwon - he was always professional, confident, punctual and knowledgeable. And friendly. Result of his work so far feels very good.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Mark Kwon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Kwon, Vancouver Implant dentist, completed his undergraduate degree in pharmaceutical sciences and obtained his Doctors of Dental Medicine from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. He graduated from Mish International Institute of Implantology and has been working with implants for more than 18 years. He is also a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Kwon is one of the most sought-after dentists in Vancouver. He is a full-time clinician at his dental implant centre and focuses on advanced bone grafting and full mouth reconstruction, including the Teeth-in-a-Day procedure. Dr. Kwon believes in giving back to the dentistry community. He established the BITES Institute, an Implant Training Institute that focuses on providing surgical and prosthetic training courses and monthly study clubs to support general dentists' on-going needs in the field of implant dentistry. And in 2010, he also donated $250,000 to the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia for renovating the student lounge. And in 2010, he also donated $250,000 to the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia for renovating the student lounge. Watch Dr. Kwon's interview at Wellness Hour about benefits of dental implants including 'Teeth in a Day'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCN9yG7ownc

• English