Ratings for Dr. Mark Kwon

It is always a pleasure visiting Dr Kwon’s office. Never late always a smile and they know who you are and what you are there for. I’m scheduling more dental surgery , had some 5 yrs ago , and all of my appointments are booked so nothing is left to chance . I highly recommended this practise you are made to feel so at ease through the whole process.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

It was my first time doing implants and I was impressed with his stuff . As when it comes to dr kwon words can’t explain. Process was easy, no pain , no swelling. I’m am just impressed

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Very impressed by the way they took care of me. Was made to feel welcome and by the staff who showed genuine concern. I called on the Friday and they were able to accommodate me on the Monday.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

I've had implant procedures on two separate occasions with Dr. Kwon and he is the best. Very skilful, professional, kind and caring and he has a wonderful team of 1st class nurses who are just fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kwon and his team to anyone. He has taken excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I have had the implant procedure on two separate occasions at Chrysalis Dental Centre, two years apart. The first procedure was so easy and healed so well. I did not want to be awake for the procedure but couldn't drive if given conscious sedation. Dr. Kwon assured me that I would be OK without the conscious sedation and there really was no problem going through it awake at all. The second procedure, a mirror image of the first went well through the initial consult and the surgery, however for some reason the second side got infected (I have had problems with infections in my teeth all my life) and the antibiotics I started prior to the procedure were not doing the job. I called the emergency number Dr. Kwon gives to all of his patients and left a message when he didn't answer. Within an hour Dr. Kwon called me back from a convention he was at in the States and then called in a prescription for a stronger antibiotic for me. What could have been a serious situation was handled quickly and Dr. Kwon called me back two days later (again from the convention) just to check up on how I was doing. The staff are all very friendly, helpful and professional. If you are considering implants I can tell you that you won't be sorry you did it and I can also tell you that you can put all your trust in Dr. Kwon and his team.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

My first dental implant experience and it was such a pleasant experience. Staff were so professional and kind and the implant surgery performed by Dr. Kwon was pain-free and Dr Kwon was so caring and reassuring. I would recommend him and his staff in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Thanks for doing a great job. I am back to smiling.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I have a very bad experience of my first implant that was done 10 years ago in the other office, I was very reluctant to make this implant at the 1st place, but this clinic and Dr. Kwon have completely changed my view. I am happy that I have found them ... great knowledge with great service, friendly too, this time I am not afraid to sit on the dental chair again.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Everyone at this office was professional and incredibly helpful. I was well taken care of during pre and post surgery.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

At first I was slightly nervous and anxious about getting dental implants. However, the wonderful staff at Chrysalis were super friendly and made me feel at ease. Both Dr. Kwon & Dr. Kim are true professionals and I would recommend anyone in need of dental implants to go there.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Mark Kwon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Kwon, Vancouver Implant dentist, completed his undergraduate degree in pharmaceutical sciences and obtained his Doctors of Dental Medicine from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. He graduated from Mish International Institute of Implantology and has been working with implants for more than 18 years. He is also a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Kwon is one of the most sought-after dentists in Vancouver. He is a full-time clinician at his dental implant centre and focuses on advanced bone grafting and full mouth reconstruction, including the Teeth-in-a-Day procedure. Dr. Kwon believes in giving back to the dentistry community. He established the BITES Institute, an Implant Training Institute that focuses on providing surgical and prosthetic training courses and monthly study clubs to support general dentists' on-going needs in the field of implant dentistry. And in 2010, he also donated $250,000 to the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia for renovating the student lounge. And in 2010, he also donated $250,000 to the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia for renovating the student lounge. Watch Dr. Kwon's interview at Wellness Hour about benefits of dental implants including 'Teeth in a Day'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCN9yG7ownc

• English

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Bluecard PPO
    Coventry Healthcare
    • Coventry
    • Medicare (General)
    Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)