Dr. Mark Kwon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Kwon

Everyone at this office was professional and incredibly helpful. I was well taken care of during pre and post surgery.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

At first I was slightly nervous and anxious about getting dental implants. However, the wonderful staff at Chrysalis were super friendly and made me feel at ease. Both Dr. Kwon & Dr. Kim are true professionals and I would recommend anyone in need of dental implants to go there.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

They are absolutely the best surgery and dental implant office ever! They are skillful and knowledgeable, professional and patient, honest, kind and friendly. They provide the service that is totally awesome and they, as people, are amazing!! So lucky to be a patient of theirs for last 20 years!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I had 4 implant teeth done by Dr Kwon. I didn’t have any pain and problems. Last Saturday night My new temporary implant broken and he attended my misfortune even after office closed. I have nothing more praise and appreciation to this wonderful friend.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Kwon, Dr. Kim and entire staff at Chrysalis Implant Dental are not just so friendly, but very professionals, at highest standards of quality !! I did an All-on-4 Implant with a difficult surgery almost 6 years ago and feel great without any issue this period, thanks Dr. Kwon and Dr. Kim! Patient Care is really their top priority !!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Overall a disappointment as it took 12 months with over 10 appointments to work on a tooth implant for a lower molar. I had thought the crown on the implant was a solid piece; however crown was hollowed out for the rod and then filled at the top; making it appeared like a filling on a crown. Not cosmetically pleasing; nor was this ever mentioned to me prior to the procedure. Dr. Kwon was not open and transparent with the procedures.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Kwon and his staff are very professional and very helpful. I am very please with their work. Thank you for the good works.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Thank you very much for a very positive experience and excellent result.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

This is an outstanding practice. I started going to Dr. Kwon for several implant placements back in 2006. From start to finish, he was responsible, personal and very professional. I have referred several people and they all say the same thing! His entire staff have been nothing but wonderful. I now return to him for implants aftercare and I have no doubt i'm in great hands!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I rate Dr. kwon and his entire staff very highly. When I first went to Dr. kwon I was very nervous as I had a lot Of issues with my teeth. With loose teeth, bone loss and lichen Planas. I felt I was a lost cause. Dr. kwon completely changes my life by giving me bone graft and top and bottom implants in a day. He took my challenge With his magical hands and mind and transformed me into a new person in one day. we are blessed to have his Talent and knowledge in our city. May God bless him and his kind staff. I would highly recommend Chrysalis Dental to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Mark Kwon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Kwon, Vancouver Implant dentist, completed his undergraduate degree in pharmaceutical sciences and obtained his Doctors of Dental Medicine from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. He graduated from Mish International Institute of Implantology and has been working with implants for more than 18 years. He is also a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Kwon is one of the most sought-after dentists in Vancouver. He is a full-time clinician at his dental implant centre and focuses on advanced bone grafting and full mouth reconstruction, including the Teeth-in-a-Day procedure. Dr. Kwon believes in giving back to the dentistry community. He established the BITES Institute, an Implant Training Institute that focuses on providing surgical and prosthetic training courses and monthly study clubs to support general dentists' on-going needs in the field of implant dentistry. And in 2010, he also donated $250,000 to the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia for renovating the student lounge. And in 2010, he also donated $250,000 to the Faculty of Dentistry of University of British Columbia for renovating the student lounge. Watch Dr. Kwon's interview at Wellness Hour about benefits of dental implants including 'Teeth in a Day'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCN9yG7ownc

• English