Ratings for Dr. Steve Carmicheal

Very kind and caring. Called me at home the day after an appointment to see how I was.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Very friendly dentist with good bedside manner. Got me in right away, no waiting.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

We recently moved to Fredericton and was accepted as patients by Dr Carmicheal and we really feel he is one of the best dentist that we have had so far. Our dentist in Montreal was also top notch, so we have a good means of comparison. I find his pricing is very fair and perhaps even better than most when it comes to implants. I highly recommend Dr Carmicheal and his staff. I look for quality of the work, as opposed to cost, and his work is good quality.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

By far the best dentist in fredericton! I cannot imagine seeing anyone eles as a dentist, very down to earth, makes it easier to go! thanks you Dr Carmicheal!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Had to go in for an extraction for my son. Doctor seemed very unfocused and pulled the tooth without explaining anything to my son or myself. No bedside manner. When we went to pay, the secretary said it was $140, which I thought was high as I wasn't expecting that, but fine. I said "wow that's a little high isn't it?' Her response was, "we are not running a charity!" I have never had to pay for an extraction, so I didn't know what I was to expect. I do know that I didn't expect to be treated like I wanted a handout! Pick your staff better!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

We needed a new dentist and my 11 year old daughter had to have 4 permanent teeth pulled for orthodontic work on the first appt with Dr. Carmicheal (we already knew they had to come out). He was amazing with her, put her right at ease, and did the procedure quickly with no ill effects. He was very reassuring with my daughter and very very good with kids. We have all since been to him for cleaning/exams, and he was great. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Needed to have my husbands tooth pulled as soon as he was off work. Dr. Carmicheal's practice was open late so we called there. I was told for an emergency extraction, he would need an exam, and xray. the total somewhere between 150-200. He had a total of 3 teeth that needed to come out. I told the secretary that we did not have insurance and didn't have that kind of money, I asked if we really needed the exam and xray? She told me thats the price, and I wouldn't find anyone to pull a tooth without the xray and exam. I than called a friend who refered me to the Wade Brothers. In first thing the next morning and charged $110 for all 3 teeth! Plus, said he could fix the others and put us on a payment plan. No thanks to Dr. Carmicheal and his staff. RIP OFF!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010