Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel C. Gorospe

I came to Green Bay to see him after another medical facility cancelled my procedure. The procedure I had did not find the cause of my pain so the Doctor kept looking and found the cause. He is a kind professional Doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

He seemed a little self-absorbed but otherwise was ok. The staff were typical inattentive and a bit rude.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to meet us for our family meeting during the weekend. Your explanation was thorough and compassionate. We are so happy to have you as my father's liver doctor. God Bless.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Gorospe has been a great help, he calls you back if you have a concern. He has been helpful with my medicines. He is very kind and concerned about me as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Genuinely brilliant and caring...Dr. G has been a terrific help for my husband. My family appreciates all he has done for us.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

He is the best doctor I ever had. Caring, thorough and most important...he is very knowledegeble....really smart doctor. He was the only one who diagnosed and treated my rare disease (rumination sydrome). I will never go to another doctor except to Dr. Gorospe at the Mayo Clinic.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010