Ratings for Dr. Ernesto L. Acosta

The best dr ever! I drive from GB to see him...he did my vestibulitis surgery, delivered my 1st child, and i am now 35 weeks along and I could never even think about getting a different dr! He is so amazing and Nurse Molly is wonderful! I had a miscarriage between pregnancies and he was great with that too. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone!! It will be a sad day in our house when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Bad Doctor. I have never been treated with such disrespect by a so called professional before. Dr. Acosta was also rude to his nurse in front of me and other patience's. Please see someone else if you want to be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I'm pregnant with my first child, and I feel as though Dr. Acosta doesn't bother to spend any time with me. I'm 26 weeks, and he's never measured me, taken a urine sample, or anything. He comes in, listens to the heart beat, and says "ok looks good, I'll see you next month". When I told him I had a question about chest pains and being dizzy, he told me to just go to my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

This is the worst doctor ever, he gave me an ablision and let be bleed in the uterus for 6 months after the ablison befor I changed Doctors and the found out what was wrong. The thing is he dont care about his patients all he care about is money and selling medical products. Everytime I went to him he ignored my complaint and I almost died, I'm no longer his patient and I'm no longer a Thedacare patient because once one doctor said your ok the other doctors dont even try to look into what going on. My advise is if you still dont feel good after going back and forth to him run like hell!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

My favorite obgyn i've had. He is very knowledgeable and explains things in detail. He noticed issues i had that my previous doc did not. I will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr Acosta was wonderful i switched dr's several times with my first child. I will definatly stay with Dr Acosta through my whole pregnancy this time and with the next if things go well. He was very friendly and I didn't even have to wait.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I love Dr Acosta, He always makes me comfortable and he knows what he is doing. He is great in the delivery room, very encoraging. The only time I ever had to wait is when he was delivering other babies. He has 3 kids of his own and understands what you are going through. And when I had post partim deppression he was nothing but the best and understanding. He supported me the whole 9 months. I have had him for all 3 of my children and If I have another he will be the one to deliver it.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr Acosta and his staff get HIGH marks from our family. Both of our children were delivered by Dr Acosta and I have nothing but great things to say!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Very knowledgeable. Helped keep me calm and in control while I was pregnant. I wouldn't trust any other doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

I had this doctore for my very first ob appt. He did his exam and said I felt like I was 8 weeks along. I told him I was positive that I was 12 weeks as we had only had sex once. He dismissed me and said maybe I was mistaken and that we would find out at another appt. That day I switched doctors and of course, I was 12 weeks along.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Ernesto L. Acosta's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1976)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union