Ratings for Dr. Michelle Davidson

Best Optometrist I've dealt with and I've dealt with several including the Ottawa Eye Institute at the General.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Fantastic Doctor! Although she is very busy, I have never felt as though I have left with anything less than a full explaination and discussion her findings after each examination. She has also been astute enough to detect the early stages of an issue and has been helpful in forwarding me to a specialist. I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Davidson is by far the best Optometrist I have seen. She and her staff are extremely friendly. She preforms a very thorough exam and explains everything so the patient can understand. She was also very patient with my child who is on the Autism spectrum and does not like anything near his face. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Extremely thorough and explains everything in detail . Has the latest equipment . Being a diabetic having a good doctor is crucial to my eye health.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Davidson was extremely thorough in her diagnosis of keratitis. She continued to see me for several follow ups at no charge to ensure the condition had cleared up. She has a very pleasant demeanor with patients and is diligent in her exams. This is my second prescription with Dr. Davidson and I am extremely satisfied with her work.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I'm a physician and Dr. Davidson is great. I would go back to her without hesitation. No issues at all with her diagnostic capabilities or abilities in determining the prescription. For those who think they got a wrong prescription, it's vitally important to INFORM the optometrist when they ask you which lens is better.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I couldn't imagine a better experience. Michelle has all the up-to-date tools and training. I hadn't been to the optometrist in a few years so she took her time to make sure everything was fine. Her prices are extremely reasonable and she is very friendly and professional. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Very thourough. Took time to listen to my health issues. Discovered some subtle changes in my eyes. Good rapport.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I felt compelled to write this after reading some of the other reviews here. I have to laugh after some people write that their glasses are terrible. You realize that it's the kind of test where You tell the doc what lenses work best for you, right? Anyways, I had no problems with my prescription and my glasses are fine, but what impressed me more was how Dr. Davidson dealt with my parents, who have a number of health issues with their eyes. Dr. Davidson was the only doctor to date that has taken the time to explain things like glaucoma and cataracts and dry eyes. My entire family will be back, hopefully for years to come!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

This doc seemed young and a bit inexperienced. But I guess you cant expect too much when you are getting an eye exam from Costco, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Had to go here because I was in a rush to get glasses because they had broken. I was happy that I got in right away, but the doctor was somewhat disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011