Ratings for Dr. Michelle Davidson

I find this doctor efficient, kind, resourceful and quite knowledgeable. Her staff are always there to great you and treat you with respect.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

She is a highly competent eye doctor. She is also explains eye condition and solutions with a compassionate touch. She is an exceptional health care provider and I rate her as one of the best eye provider in the Ottawa area.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Best Optometrist I've dealt with and I've dealt with several including the Ottawa Eye Institute at the General.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Fantastic Doctor! Although she is very busy, I have never felt as though I have left with anything less than a full explaination and discussion her findings after each examination. She has also been astute enough to detect the early stages of an issue and has been helpful in forwarding me to a specialist. I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Davidson is by far the best Optometrist I have seen. She and her staff are extremely friendly. She preforms a very thorough exam and explains everything so the patient can understand. She was also very patient with my child who is on the Autism spectrum and does not like anything near his face. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Extremely thorough and explains everything in detail . Has the latest equipment . Being a diabetic having a good doctor is crucial to my eye health.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Davidson was extremely thorough in her diagnosis of keratitis. She continued to see me for several follow ups at no charge to ensure the condition had cleared up. She has a very pleasant demeanor with patients and is diligent in her exams. This is my second prescription with Dr. Davidson and I am extremely satisfied with her work.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I'm a physician and Dr. Davidson is great. I would go back to her without hesitation. No issues at all with her diagnostic capabilities or abilities in determining the prescription. For those who think they got a wrong prescription, it's vitally important to INFORM the optometrist when they ask you which lens is better.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I couldn't imagine a better experience. Michelle has all the up-to-date tools and training. I hadn't been to the optometrist in a few years so she took her time to make sure everything was fine. Her prices are extremely reasonable and she is very friendly and professional. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Very thourough. Took time to listen to my health issues. Discovered some subtle changes in my eyes. Good rapport.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011