Ratings for Dr. Don Fan

I went to this clinic before and dr Fan made me feel a lot worse. I'm already chronically ill so I don't need to feel worse than I already do. I won't ever go back and I tell people to stay away

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

A small clinic, filled with healing energy and kindness. He takes his time, listens to my multiple ailments and explains what he thinks and his plan. He has interesting policies. You need to pay for consultation only when you have a treatment, meaning consultation is free if you don't go ahead with a treatment. This seems to contradict general customs that your consultation fee is waived if you go ahead with a treatment. I asked him why the opposite. He responded that if a person came for a consultation without further pursuing a treatment, it probably means the consultation did not benefit to him, why the charge. I also asked him why he didn't charge for missed appointment. He said "as much as I appreciate a call when there is a cancellation, a person who miss an appointment must have a very good reason. Commonly 1 of the 2 reasons. Either there are other things more important, or the help of the treatment being insignificant. Either way, charging him is not right." I like him, I wish you will, too!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Due to multiple job transfers, I have lived in different cities and seen a few different acupuncturists. I am most impressed by Dr. Fan's knowledge and effectiveness on my chronic pain. I trust him without hesitation. He is puncture most of the time, however, I have waited 2 times for 5-10 minutes, hence the 4 star on punctuality.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Fan for the past few months as my last hope to lose excess weight. I'm over 60 years old, and had frankly given up about my weight. However, I've lost over 20 lbs and gone down a couple of dress sizes. Dr. Fan's method essentially involves healthy eating patterns and healthy food but I think what has made the most difference this time for me, is Dr.Fan's incredible support and encouragement. He takes time to help me understand why and what I"m eating, and his common sense strategies help , a lot. This past weekend I went to a family wedding in a new dress and didn't feel embarrassed having my picture taken. - that sure hasn't happened in a long time. I 'm confident that Dr. Fan will help me lose the remaining weight - so non-judgmental, and kind. Thanks, Dr. Fan!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr Fan pressured me to take Chinese herbs which ended damaging my health beyond comprehension. He caused me to enter premature menopause, damaged my hormones, caused chronic exhaustion, more pain then ever before and even caused arthritis. I'm not the first person to be damaged by Chinese herbs. I'm not saying don't go fir acupuncture anywhere but I am saying don't ever take herbs period!!! No matter how an times someone pressures you and makes promises that they are " safe" don't do it unless you want your health ruined and your life span reduced

Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Fan's professional yet warm manner is very much appreciated regardless of the condition which he is treating. He is patient in his instruction about healthy lifestyle choices, an experienced acupuncturist, and seems to genuinely care about the well-being of his clients.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Fan is amazing! I would recommend him without hesitation. He is kind, knowledgable and extremely skilled in traditional medicine. I have used him for massages as well, and he healed me in just one session.

Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Don Fan is a rare gem! Truly one of the most genuine soul you'll ever meet. This guy is not in this profession for the money. He genuinely cares about his patients. He is very professional but not stiff. A very down to earth guy too! Awesome job Dr. Fan!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr Don has a lot of knowledge, he knows what he is doing and if he cannot do anything for us, he will say that. He is honest and professional. I recommend him to my friends and everybody who wants to be help.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I have pain all over my body. I have visited several acupuncturists over the years. Dr. Fan is the most knowledgeable, focused, engaged, thorough, kind and caring one that I've ever seen. After a few treatments, my pain is reduced a lot. He handles needles very well. I haven’t had any bad experience in painful needles during a dozen of treatments. My visits to his clinic are always positive and relaxing. People’s well-being is his true pleasure. He seems not there for money. He has the capacity to take multiple patients at a time. However, he only takes ONE at a time. One day, he provided two treatments for me but only charged me for one session. He’s fully engaged in his delivery and supporting his patient on the path of healing and well being. He really listens to our problems and takes the time to explain what is going on with our body and provides proper treatments. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012