Ratings for Dr. Fiona Gupta

Dr. Gupta is one of the kindest and most knowledgeable doctors I have met during my spouse's 20 year struggle with Parkinson's. She never gives up which helps both the patient and the caretaker (me) keep faith that we can continue in this fight against this disease. She is always reachable via her staff or via e-mail. I never before was able to reach a doctor this way. It helps me as much as it helps my spouse feel more secure.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr Gupta has personally been the best neurologist I have ever been to. She takes time to listen and has helped me so much, i wouldnt be the same without her. Wonderful office staff and she is among the most knowlegeable and smartest doctor I have ever seen and I have worked in the health care field all my life.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Horrible. Lacks knowledge period. I don't mind waiting over an hour if I get results. This doctor fails to deliver that. Simply says - oh take tylenol, take aspirin, etc... Poor diagnosis

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

over hour wait, non-compassionate would not recommend

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I love her, she's a great doctor and has helped me so much with my problems. I would recommend her to anybody dealing with neurological issues.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Gupta is truly wonderful. She takes her time and actually listens and cares about my concerns. She always calls back promptly. Many of my friends also go to her and all love her. I definitley do not agree with the review below and have been a patient of Dr. Guptas for over 4 years.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010