Ratings for Dr. Shyah Soroosh Delarom

The front staff are so rude, you feel like your bothering them. I dont know what happened but Dr Delarom will not be returning, makes me wonder!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

I found this Dr. to be very attentive and caring!.....I was lucky to find him after my Dr. retired.....There is no pleasing some patients.....

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Horrible front office staff. On two occasions they have left me messages to call in to the office but had no record of why they called me when I did. Doesn't exactly instill confidence. Dr. Delarom is often quite late, he once came into the exam room 20 minutes late with his jacket on carrying a Starbucks cup, commenting on how cold it was out there. Frustrating to say the least.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I find he's good enough, however I often feel there isn't much 'caring' to his service.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Refuses to do Pap tests. Tells you to make an appointment at a "women's" clinic. What is the point of going to a doctor who refuses to perform a basic screening test? I suppose he'd be a great doctor for men.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

great doctor. My family and I have seen him many times and he is very nice, very knowledgeable and actually thinks about what patient needs and looks beyond bandaid solutions. Willing to refer to specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

saw him at walk in clinic. very helpful, and knowlegable. thanks!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

This doctor is not afraid to send you on for specialty diagnosis. He is very knowledgeable in family health. He is very compassionate as well.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

I do not recommend him to anyone. Not interested in helping anyone, just interested in getting money! Very rude bedside manner as well. He should NOT be a doctor!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010