Ratings for Dr. A Abu Dieh

Dr Abu Dieh has been my GP since 2010 and I find him to be a very good physician. He has always taken the time to ask me how I have been doing, on a personal level, since my last visit. I would recommend him to any one looking for a GP in the Kanata area.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Amazing doctor, has a great knowledge in medecine and os very helpful. Great man and extremely helpful to me and my family. Our doctor since 2007!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Told me everything I took to him was PTSD or fibromyalgia. Both of which are true, but which do not account for a bone sticking out of my sternum and unremitting diarrhea. He hates that I smoke pot, which is medically prescribed by my PTSD doctor. I served in the Gulf war, but it makes no difference to him. I suspect he is brusque, always seems too busy to deal with patients' issues, and projects attitude so as to intimidate, because he is actually unskilled and is trying to cover up.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Staff never answer the phone. They are cold and rude. Doctor is somewhat knowledgeable but he is never available, tries to rush appointments, and gets visibly agitated if you question any of his recommendations. In the beginning things seem great, but after a while everything gets worse when dealing with him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Abu-dieh is very very nice. I've been with him more than 10 years and he always helped me. I do not get why people hate on him. They are the ones who are rude not him. I hope they could fix their manners or I will!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

This Dr rude, not helpful. Told my husband he was "crazy" when his symptom was dizziness. Will not help me with chronic migraines. Only does thyroid blood work if I ask to have it done. He also missed the class in med school on eticacy

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

So so surprised to read other reviews....he's the best doctor I've ever had.....lost my previous doctor (after 40 yrs) to retirement and quickly went through 3 other docs before I found this one,...I've never felt rushed ....he always asks what's going on in my life...very knowing of utd info...no complaints...only praise....as for the comments about his receptionist, again surprised....I find her really nice

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

This person is a horrendous doctor to have andto be providing healthcare in the 2017 standards. He has a very intimidating vibe to him that he articulates the moment he enters the room, which is a horrible quality for a doctor to have. Dr. Abu always seems pressed for time, which makes you very uncomfortable when asking you to explain your health issues to him. It's difficult enough to get scheduled with him, and when you finally get to see him, his stale attitude, unapproachability and rush mentality makes it very hard for you to address all the problems you wanted to talk to him about. He is the epitome of a bad family physician, and certainly isn't the right doctor to go for mental health concerns, and does not offer you a comprehensive approach to your problems. Terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Went to see Dr. Dieh about conditions that were disconcerting to me. Instead of of providing explainations of the conditions, he was dismissive and made me feel like I shouldn't have brought the issues to his attention in the first place. I will not go back to him again.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Horrible experience with this doctor, dismissed everything I had to say. Found another GP who listened and did proper tests and found out I have remitting MS... When complained to dr anwar about symptoms I was told I had ibs and sciatic nerve pain.... I had optic neuritis this year, and was asked if I had any other neurological symptoms.. When I told the doctor no just that I have ibs and sciatica she was more than shocked. Dr anwar is also so moody, nice one appt, cold the next. The nurse also has an attitude. Just an unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017