You may also like

Rate Dr. A Abu Dieh

Dr. A Abu Dieh's Ratings

My wife and I known him since 2010 , he was very nice and helpful, but since 10 months ago he has a very rude unrespecred receiptinest. She asked my wife in a very rude language to find another doctor because she was late for 7 minutes.
On April 2015 she gave me appointment card for appointment at 30 July. When I called one day before to confirm the appointment, she lied and said that she never gave me such appointments.
when I one to year

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

this dr. used to be more concerned, lately he seems a different person, he tells instead of asks you to do something, last time i saw me he wrote a prescription that the pharmacist said was dangerous when combined with other meds i take, i don't think dr. abu dieh cares about his patients at all, he only cares about making money, i definitely need a new dr., wish they weren't so hard to find. he should be fired!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2789308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

When he is in a good mood you are laughing but when he is in a bad mood watch out. Don't even think about going to a clinic if he is unavailable because he gets charged and will take it out in you but wait until you see how easy it is for him to charge outragious fees for doctors notes. Like other patients have said, he use to be great but something has changed him and i wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Please stay away for your own sake.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2772122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Abu Dieh is one of the nicest doctor's my family and I have ever been to. He is patient and does not rush our appointments. I agree about previous MOA's he has had before. They were terrible, but there is a nurse there now and she is AMAZING.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

A terrible terrible doctor. He was supposed to be my family doctor but every time I call to get an appointment either no one answers the phone or they answer and give me a far appointment. His staff would also give an appointment and then call to cancel it saying the doctor is travelling. So I decided to start going to Appletree Medical Centers because they were more convenient and I could see the doctors faster. On top of that he is rude and everyone of his staff is very rude. I called today to ask if I could get an appointment with him and his secretary told me with a rude tone that the doctor asked her to remove my name from their file because I have been going to Walk In clinics and he doesn't tolerate that and told me to find another family doctor. I can't believe how arrogant he is and how rude his secretary is. Please stay away from him. We don't need doctors like him in Canada.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2732191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr. Abu-Dieh was a very good doctor. He completely changed in the last 6 to 8 months. I am still shocked by the way he treated me during the worst times for me. I did not deserve it. Definitely, I can't stay as his patient.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2693963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

My 5 years experience with Dr. Abu Dieh has always been excellent - on time, empathetic and backed up with statistics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Was a very good doctor in the beginning. Find him dismissive, rude, impatient and condescending. Staff is horrible, does not relay message properly or correctly and well... Lie! We after years of being his patient will definetly be looking for a new Doctor immediately.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2616530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Abu dieh has no respect for his patients. He is abrupt and rough, doesn't allow you to ask questions and is dismissive. he decreased his working hours and it is not easy to see him when in need. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. It is difficult to book a follow-up appointment. I will make an official complaint.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2611259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr.ABudiehi is very helpful and kind.person We know him since 7 years.i would recommend Dr.Abudeih if anyone is looking for a family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550641].votes_count ]]