Ratings for Dr. A Abu Dieh

This Dr rude, not helpful. Told my husband he was "crazy" when his symptom was dizziness. Will not help me with chronic migraines. Only does thyroid blood work if I ask to have it done. He also missed the class in med school on eticacy

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

So so surprised to read other reviews....he's the best doctor I've ever had.....lost my previous doctor (after 40 yrs) to retirement and quickly went through 3 other docs before I found this one,...I've never felt rushed ....he always asks what's going on in my life...very knowing of utd info...no complaints...only praise....as for the comments about his receptionist, again surprised....I find her really nice

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

This person is a horrendous doctor to have andto be providing healthcare in the 2017 standards. He has a very intimidating vibe to him that he articulates the moment he enters the room, which is a horrible quality for a doctor to have. Dr. Abu always seems pressed for time, which makes you very uncomfortable when asking you to explain your health issues to him. It's difficult enough to get scheduled with him, and when you finally get to see him, his stale attitude, unapproachability and rush mentality makes it very hard for you to address all the problems you wanted to talk to him about. He is the epitome of a bad family physician, and certainly isn't the right doctor to go for mental health concerns, and does not offer you a comprehensive approach to your problems. Terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Went to see Dr. Dieh about conditions that were disconcerting to me. Instead of of providing explainations of the conditions, he was dismissive and made me feel like I shouldn't have brought the issues to his attention in the first place. I will not go back to him again.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Horrible experience with this doctor, dismissed everything I had to say. Found another GP who listened and did proper tests and found out I have remitting MS... When complained to dr anwar about symptoms I was told I had ibs and sciatic nerve pain.... I had optic neuritis this year, and was asked if I had any other neurological symptoms.. When I told the doctor no just that I have ibs and sciatica she was more than shocked. Dr anwar is also so moody, nice one appt, cold the next. The nurse also has an attitude. Just an unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Abu Dieh is great! For the people that do not like him, it is likely because he is honest (to the point) and will not merely solve a problem with a prescription; he wants to find the root cause. Meaning, if you are unwilling to help yourself or make some lifestyle changes he will not give in and give you a prescription. Best doctor I have had throughout my life. The support staff is ok. Though the dietician or whomever she was giving guidance on healthy habits needs to re-educate herself on what is healthy and nutritional. (waste of time and taxpayers money)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

The care from this doctor is disgusting. He has no bedside manner and his secretary has no customer service skills. The receptionist is giving PAP tests because the doctor refuses to treat women. The quality of care is questionable and I don't recommend this doctor to anyone. The doctor doesn't care about his patients and has given nothing but grief to my family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

My wife and I went in to discuss weight loss and the fact that we were eating right and excersizing and not seeing any results. He walked in, took one look at her, said "don't bother coming back until you lose 50 pounds", and left. Months later, we independantly slowly narrowed things down to food allergies. No thanks to "Dr." Abu Dieh. While his "secretary" had slowly made dealing with hus office miserable, we were willing to accept it was just the receptionist. Sadly, his care and attention with me slowly started to take a downward turn, and this last meeting with my wife was indeed THE LAST time we ever saw him. Thanks for nothing Anwar.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Abu-Dieh has been completely amazing ever since I was his patient! I dont know what some of the patients are saying when talking about him being "arrogant" or grumpy, but I find that he is a genuine doctor that really cares about his patient. Coming from a military worker, his services are utterly great!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Abu Dieh since February 2016. Previously, I have dealt with countless doctors, sleep clinics, naturopathic & homeopathic doctors, and chiropractors (and thousands of dollars spent for treatments) over the last 12 years to deal with what is presenting as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It is exhausting being me. I don't like to complain about it or let it define me - but rather just keep on going and hope I am awake enough throughout the day. I thankfully was accepted by Dr. Abu Dieh after my husband's second request to bring me over, as my husband is quite satisfied with the care and attention he has received over the last few years since his old doctor retired. Anyone who knows my husband, know that he is difficult to please and does not recommend services easily. Our first visit was a meet and greet. The office was empty except for the receptionist who is very relatable and humorous - each time I go now, she just gets more awesome and knows her stuff. She made me feel comfortable, and I was (and each time) immediately invited from the waiting room to the exam room where she does her nursing tasks. Dr. Dieh is prompt to enter the exam room within a minute or two of the nurse, and always greets me with a hand shake - he also makes eye contact and has a great direct bedside manner. After our meet and greet, I was set up to get my blood work taken, and two weeks later, we had a game plan for my treatment. A month and a half after I started treatment, he noticed my fatigue levels had droppped significantly, and he tweaked some of my treatment to be more effective, and again advised me of the next steps. I do not feel like a number, a nuisance, or like my symptoms are being down played. Do you know how exhausting and degrading it is to not be taken seriously and be told to read a boring book and have a glass of warm milk (my previous mainstream doctor)? He is also on time. You don't spend 15-20 minutes waiting in a waiting room, then 15-20 minutes more in a closed exam room wondering when your doctor will arrive. I feel like he genuinely cares about his patients, and getting them on the path to recovery or normalcy in life. I would recommend him hands down to anyone, and feel fortunate to be under his and his nurses' care. Neither of them are allowed to retire!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016