Ratings for Dr. Gordon Eckler

The staff at smile now where incrediable . Signed in , got taken in early , had my issue rechonized and taken care of immidiatly . They were flexiabke and extremly helpfuk with payment . Love this place

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the doctors at Smilenow! The best place to take your family!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Great place! They are doing a great job on my teeth and everything they said was going to happen is. I went to their patient party on the weekend. It was fun too!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

A doctor who cares about his patients (and their parents). What an amazing job the doctor's in this office have done on my son's teeth. I highly recommend all of them!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

you are a ok

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Shane M. Black, Dr. Gordon Eckler, and Dr. Mark Eckler did an amazing job with my teeth. I had braces for 2 years in high school and now 8 years later I still get compliments on my smile. I had my wire tightened up recently by Dr. Shane Black, and I was in and out in less then 20 minutes, and even after years of seeing SmileSolutions' I still had a very positive experience. I would recommend SmileSolutions' to anyone who wants a beautiful, healthy smile.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

In April 2012 I got my braces done at Smile Solutions and on August 2014 I had my braces came off. In these 2 years and 4 months I have come many times to the clinic for regular checkup and every single time I have come I have had a positive experience. All of them have been very nice and warm towards me and I sincerely want to thank all the staff working at Smile Solution for making my 2 and half year journey with them so beautiful and I pray that Smile Solutions continues to be the best place for orthodontist in the world. Thank you everyone at Smile Solutions for making my smile so beautiful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Both Mark & Gordon Eckler have been amazing in my journey with braces. They have incredible personalities & Have been full of enthusiasm ever since I started my treatment. Their staff is always so attentive to meet all patients' needs & Always there to help. My family & I could not have chosen a better place for an orthodontist. Thank you so much to everyone at Dr. Eckler & Black's Smile Solutions team!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

i like the dentist i go to i got braces when i was in grade 6 and the dentist straightened my teeth and im thankful for what they have done for me

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Great care, excellent service, a fun place that both boys enjoyed with two great smiles at the end. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Gordon Eckler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients