Dr. Mark Eckler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Eckler

Excellent orthodontist- i was highly impressed!! Very professional and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Mark Eckler for a possible brace work. During the free consultation, he explained to me that in my case, it may be a good idea to have an evaluation by a periodontist to make sure I am a suitable candidate for the brace work. I am really impressed by his professionalism, he makes sure that if he did the brace on a patient, it would be to the patient benefit. He takes time to explain the case to his patients so that an informed decision can be made. Although I decided not to have the brace done at the end, I have no hesitation to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have 5 kids and needed to make sure I am spending my money wisely. This doctor is honest and after having 2 kids have braces by him I will bring the other 3 to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

The best group of orthodontists in the city! Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I went to 3 doctors. I feel Dr. Eckler was the only one who gave me honest advice but also my daughter liked him the best!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

The patient doctor relationship should be one based on trust and mutual respect. Today I find that many doctors are looking to line their own pockets rather than uphold what the relationship should be about. Dr. Mark Eckler is not. Their office truly looks out for patients in every sense!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

In the days of horror stories that I've been hearing from my colleagues & friends about how they have been fleeced by their orthodontists for unnecessary appointments & interventions- it's awesome that Smile solutions have an app asking us to take pictures to do a virtual consultation(helps save us a trip),Dr.Mark offers to take an x ray for free and advised us to take it easy for another 12 months - we are very impressed already 👍😀 I had to research a lot to find the right Orthodontist & chose this clinic based on the glowing reviews on the Internet & hope it may help someone else like myself looking for the 'real' professionals!!! Im feeling reassured already that my daughter is going to be in good hands!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Experienced, honest and reliable! You simply won't find a better office.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

My son's transformation was amazing. Thank you, Smile Solutions.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Can't say enough about this place. Fun! Good job!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016