Dr. Mark Eckler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Eckler

Not a great 'front desk experience', but we were here for Orthodontics , just didnt like how rushed Dr. Eckler always was, often late, often non-existent as the hygienist would take over. For what it is worth I would rather go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

So kind! treated all 3 of my kids as if they were his own

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

I had a very good experience during my son’s treatment in Mississauga location after that I decided to visit the same location for my daughter’s treatment but this time I am not happy at all with their services and office staff. Front desk girls are very rude. I will not recommends my friends anymore for Mississauga location.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Mark Eckler

Dr. Mark Eckler's response
We are very sorry to hear this. Please contact us directly so we can rectify this situation. [email protected]

Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr Eckler and his staff are outstanding at both locations (Brampton and Mississauga) very professional and knowledgeable. You feel like your a part of the family. My family and I have had Dr. Eckler as our orthodontist for more than ten years. My daughter has perfect teeth becAuse of Dr. Eckler and my son is on the way to having perfect teeth. Thank dr. Eckler for making my kids smile.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Excellent orthodontist- i was highly impressed!! Very professional and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Mark Eckler for a possible brace work. During the free consultation, he explained to me that in my case, it may be a good idea to have an evaluation by a periodontist to make sure I am a suitable candidate for the brace work. I am really impressed by his professionalism, he makes sure that if he did the brace on a patient, it would be to the patient benefit. He takes time to explain the case to his patients so that an informed decision can be made. Although I decided not to have the brace done at the end, I have no hesitation to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have 5 kids and needed to make sure I am spending my money wisely. This doctor is honest and after having 2 kids have braces by him I will bring the other 3 to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

The best group of orthodontists in the city! Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I went to 3 doctors. I feel Dr. Eckler was the only one who gave me honest advice but also my daughter liked him the best!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

The patient doctor relationship should be one based on trust and mutual respect. Today I find that many doctors are looking to line their own pockets rather than uphold what the relationship should be about. Dr. Mark Eckler is not. Their office truly looks out for patients in every sense!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016