Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Bloom

Referred by my PCP at the time to R/O diverticulitis, did colonoscopy and endoscopy spended a fortune on meds because the RX prior the test he prescribed the most expensive when there are other alternatives, after the biopsy showed E.Pilory he prescribed antibiotics, I had some bad reaccion to the treatment and when I called his office to talk to him about it they disregarded my messages.Never came back. back office, don't go there.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

This is the worst doctor i have ever been too. He was very uncaring and unwilling to find out what was wrong with me. I was going through very bad stomach problems and he just showed no sympathy and did absolutely nothing to help. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Please do yourself a favor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I spent close to $2,000 with this doctor and he did absolutely nothing to help me. If you are suffering and need a good doctor, please don't go to this one. i beg you. This is by far the worst and most uncaring doctor i've ever been to in my whole life. Thx for reading this. Good luck

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Michael L. Bloom's Credentials

• Spanish

• BCBS Texas
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)