Ratings for Dr. David Hammond

As keyboard player for the band Loverboy I spend a lot of time travelling by air, land and sea so....when I get back home I know my weary, sore body is in good hands with the folks at Glover Road Chiropractic. So I can keep on rockin!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Professional. Courteous. Diligent. Goes the extra mile to make you feel taken care of while respecting your time. Glover Road Chiropractic is the only place I'll go to get my back fixed. I trust them impeccably.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Always leaving leave feeling better, highly recommend for any Rehab / injury that is sports related

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I've been seeing David for over 3 years now and have always been impressed with his services. My back as never felt as good as it does after my treatments with him. His office is clean and all of his staff are professional. I highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

The staff at the Glover Road Chiropractic clinic in friendly and helpful. No problem getting a timely appointment, even on the occasional emergency, same day instances. Dr. Hammond is very friendly and knowledgeable. I find his treatments highly effective and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr.Hammond is a friendly caring chiropractor who always remembers his patients and is knowledgeable and punctual! Best chiropractor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Great service. Cares about his clients. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Was able to solve my problems. He was so knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010