Ratings for Dr. Achih Chen

I went to see Dr. Chen for my facelift surgery. Dr. Chen is a wonderful and talented surgeon! I enjoyed my initial one on one consultation with Dr. Chen. It was very educational and Dr. Chen spent a lot of time discussing my concerns while explaining the procedure and what to expect from having my face/necklift. The office is so private and I felt very comfortable being there. Dr. Chen’s staff is also very pleasant, informative and always made me feel welcomed whenever I came in the door. During the recovery, I knew exactly what to expect and my healing coincided with exactly what both Dr. Chen and staff told me to expect. Dr. Chen even came to my house to change my dressing! Dr. Chen gave me back my confidence. I can’t wait for the weather to get warm so I can wear my hair back and not worry about camouflaging my turkey waddle!! I strongly recommend Dr. Chen to anyone looking to have a facelift or anything on the face! Dr. Chen is truly a master of his craft!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I've always wanted fuller lips but worried about looking over done or having "duck" lips. Well I finally found someone to achieve my goals. Dr. Chen injected my lips and I LOVE the way they look. Dr. Chen was able to give me fuller lips while still looking completely natural! It has made wearing lipstick so much better! Dr. Chen is such a personable physician that really takes the time to listen to patients and answer ALL my questions. Dr. Chen even had me come back a couple weeks later to make sure I was completely satisfied with my result. The office is beautiful and the staff is very welcoming. I loved how they took me straight into a room and did not make me wait in a big waiting room with other people. Both Dr. Chen and staff made me feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chen to anyone interested in having something done to the face. I can't wait to have my chin implant in the spring! Defintely want to trust your face to the best!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I had upper eyelid surgery by Dr. Chen in Evans, Ga. I am thrilled with how my eyes turned out. It feels good to finally be able to wear eye shadow and have people notice. Dr. Chen is a talented surgeon and my eyes look completely natural. He has excellent bedside manner and spent a lot of time with me to make sure he answered all my questions. Dr. Chen is very attentive and personable which can be hard to come by these days. The staff at The Georgia Center was very friendly and knowledgeable. Every time I came to the office I was greeted with a smile and walked directly in a private room and never saw another patient! I LOVED that! Dr. Chen and staff truly went above and beyond to care for me! I even had a direct number to reach Dr. Chen in case I had any questions after surgery. I love my new eyes and completely loved my entire experience so much that I plan on going back to see Dr. Chen in the spring for some other procedures. I can’t wait! I would highly recommend Dr. Chen to anyone considering having any work done on the face. Totally worth it!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Chen and his staff are a wonderful and compassionate group of people. I have had to live with a crooked nose job for two years and I can tell you I owe my life to dr achih chen he was able to fix my mess of a nose and give me back my life again. I am now able to look at myself in the mirror and feel good about my face. He is a kind and compassionate doctor and a genius at revision rhinoplasty. He is very highly trained and left my face with the most minimal swelling and bruising. Do not just trust your rhinoplasty to any surgeon because there is no amount of money that you can pay to fix it if it gets messed up. Not to mention the stress and depression you can go through for a botched job right in the middle of your face. Dr chen came very highly recommended and now I am highly recommending him to everyone I will forever be a patient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I couldn't believe how wonderful everyone in the office was and is. Dr. Chen is brillant. There is a reason he was chosed one of the top 10 plastic surgeons in the US for the last 12 years. If I ever moved from Augusta and wanted or needed a procedure done, I would be back to Dr. Chen in a heartbeat. I am thrilled with my results. He is like the Marcus Welby of plastic surgery. Just love him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I did extensive research prior to selecting a cosmetic surgeon for a lower and mid face lift. Although, Dr. Chen was a few hours from my home, his knowledge and expertise was just what I was looking for. I was so happy I found Dr. Chen to perform the work. He and his staff were wonderful to me. I was extremely happy with the results. I looked 15 years younger and felt great about myself. I would recommend him to anyone looking for the BEST cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr Chen's has or had offices in Evans and Augusta, Georgia. Dr Achih Chen's practice at the "The Georgia Center" in Evans Georgia insists you sign a statement that " As a matter of policy, Dr. Chen is requiring all patients in his practice sign the Mutual Agreement to Maintain Privacy..." in short, his staff relate that you cannot publish any information regarding the outcome of your treatment. It is not hard to figure out that this doctor does not want the possibility of a patient using web sites like "ratemds" for a bad surgical outcome even though it is a "mutual agreement". Mutual Agreement??? - Surely, what doctor would list their bad outcomes on these web sites.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010