Dr. Nilesh Salgar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nilesh Salgar

Dr. Salgar is the best!!! My daughter is obsessed with the dentist. She loves everyone there and actually looks forward to getting her teeth cleaned! She's also a very picky eater, and while Dr. Salgar was cleaning her teeth, I mentioned that she doesn't like eating her fruits and veggies. So he came up with a "magic" happy face that he drew on her tongue to " change her taste buds" so she'll be able to like those things. Obviously there is no such thing, but now she's trying everything because the dentist "fixed her tongue" lol So it worked out great! I've also been going to him since I was about 14, and he's always been great! :)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Le meilleur dentiste ! Très professionnel et gentil !

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

My friend sent me to Dr Salgar because I needed a bad too th removed. Hé was extremely thorough and explaned my choices. I had 3 extractions and bone grafts. Now waiting for spring to get my implants with Dr S. He is a pain free surgeon! Very professional and modern. Hé is calm and never in a rush. Always pleasant and takes his time with you until you are happy. Gréât office and people!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr. Salgar is the best dentist by far that I have ever been to. I had seen other dentists for several serious dental problems and painful teeth but they never wer able to treat the issues. Dr Salgar is warm, kind and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and treats them like human beings. He takes lots pf hi tech digital photos and takes the time to show them all to me at every visit. There is NO DOUBT about the work that needs to be done - He will gladly show you. He is an expert in his field. During an appointment he takes photos of the cavity he is repairing and shows step by step what was done. Every procedure is done with precision and artistry. His staff is AMAZING. They are professional, sweet, and friendly. I recommend him always !!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I find this Dentist to be cold and too serious. He is very quick to refer you to Orthodontics, sometimes I wonder if he gets a percentage with each referral. He is very money hungry and keeps harassing people to come to their appointments and do dental work which costs a fortune and doesn't seem to have any compassion that not everyone is rich and has insurance, live in a mansion or send their kids to 10K per year private school. On a happier note, his staff is phenomenal. The blue eyed beauty is just amazing, the secretary Anna is very friendly and his wife is an absolute gem. How she puts up with him is still a mystery. His work however is very profession and well done.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I have do so many procedures with dr salgar and he is an amazing dentist, very caring about his patients and also extremely meticulous, I would surely recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Never had a problem with Dr. Salgar and he's always taken great care of my teeth! Moving to Ottawa but will still be coming back. - Ismail

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I don't trust anyone else but Dr Salgar. Him and his staff feel like family. The treatments are pretty much painless and you will be totally comfortable as he gently explains every step he does. He is very funny. his dental hygienist has the bluest eyes I've ever seen and consider you without medication. She is loving and funny and could take the few right out of you and just one look. Anna is secretary is there for everybody she treats everyone like family and goes above and beyond. His beautiful wife takes care of my cleanings with gentle precision. She is a joy to spend time with. I have done countless procedures from gum surgeries to root canals and have never feared going in because of his professionalism and his warm and gentle nature. I have referred a large chunk of my family to him that have left dentists they have been with for years. We love you Dr Salgar xo One of your biggest fans -Antonella M and Family ❤

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

After a long time my wife finally got her smile , thanks to dr salgar and his excellent staff. He is very professional and well intuned with the latest in dentistry. With my experience with him i will certainly recommend any friends to him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Outstanding doctor, staff and facility. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Nilesh Salgar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated McGill University Dentistry in 1994

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 1994)

• Dental implant surgery

• I.C.O.I. Diplomate Award (Implant Dentistry)

Top Hospitals in Kirkland, QC