Ratings for Dr. Nilesh Salgar

I don't trust anyone else but Dr Salgar. Him and his staff feel like family. The treatments are pretty much painless and you will be totally comfortable as he gently explains every step he does. He is very funny. his dental hygienist has the bluest eyes I've ever seen and consider you without medication. She is loving and funny and could take the few right out of you and just one look. Anna is secretary is there for everybody she treats everyone like family and goes above and beyond. His beautiful wife takes care of my cleanings with gentle precision. She is a joy to spend time with. I have done countless procedures from gum surgeries to root canals and have never feared going in because of his professionalism and his warm and gentle nature. I have referred a large chunk of my family to him that have left dentists they have been with for years. We love you Dr Salgar xo One of your biggest fans -Antonella M and Family ❤

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

After a long time my wife finally got her smile , thanks to dr salgar and his excellent staff. He is very professional and well intuned with the latest in dentistry. With my experience with him i will certainly recommend any friends to him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Outstanding doctor, staff and facility. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Best dentist in the West Island! Friendly staff and super knowledgeable! Would recommend to all my family and friends!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Outstanding doctor and staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I want to thanks Dr. Salgar and his amazing staff for the time,work and effort they have put in for me to have a beautiful smile again. To Start off, I had a open bite as a smile till the point you could see in between my smile...Dr.Salgar took the time to consult me in having braces put on to close my bite..so he recommended me to six months smiles braces..the results were instant...within less than 5 months my over bite was close and at the end of seven months my teeth were perfectly straight I couldn't ask for a better dentist ... so I just want to thanks Dr. Nilesh Salgar and his amazing staff again for letting me be proud of my smile once more :)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I had very bad teeth before meeting Dr Salgar. He did lots of bone grafting to thicken my jaws. He placed 4 implants on top jaw and 8 implants on the lower jaw. Now I have beautiful and solid teeth !

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

First dentist visit in 35 years , great experience!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Salgar is an amazing dentist, me and my family have been going to him for years. The staff is always pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I was recommended to Dr Salgar in light of my dental problems. I have been coming from downtown to se Dr. Salgar for 5 years and I don't have any problem . He is very professional and explains clearly all the dental procedures without any expiation. I recommend Dr. Salgar extensively!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Nilesh Salgar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated McGill University Dentistry in 1994

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 1994)

• Dental implant surgery

• I.C.O.I. Diplomate Award (Implant Dentistry)

Top Hospitals in Kirkland, QC