Dr. Nilesh Salgar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nilesh Salgar

Very bad experience. Never coming back again. He is good businessman and photographer.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Salgar is great, he has ‘Magic Hands.’ He is professional and knowledgeable, calm and composed and takes great pride in his work. His staff are friendly, polite and helpful. The practice is exceptionally well maintained and clean. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Salgar is a fantastic doctor! Very professional and knowledgeable. My 3 year old was completely at ease with him. The cleaning went extremely well and we are very happy with out results.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I had a nightmare at my previous dentist and I became a patient of Dr. Salgar and I had an implant performed and would not know which tooth was done and most of all it’s amazingly Comfortable.Best decision I had made I need a while,switching Dentist.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Salgar is the best!!! My daughter is obsessed with the dentist. She loves everyone there and actually looks forward to getting her teeth cleaned! She's also a very picky eater, and while Dr. Salgar was cleaning her teeth, I mentioned that she doesn't like eating her fruits and veggies. So he came up with a "magic" happy face that he drew on her tongue to " change her taste buds" so she'll be able to like those things. Obviously there is no such thing, but now she's trying everything because the dentist "fixed her tongue" lol So it worked out great! I've also been going to him since I was about 14, and he's always been great! :)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Le meilleur dentiste ! Très professionnel et gentil !

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

My friend sent me to Dr Salgar because I needed a bad too th removed. Hé was extremely thorough and explaned my choices. I had 3 extractions and bone grafts. Now waiting for spring to get my implants with Dr S. He is a pain free surgeon! Very professional and modern. Hé is calm and never in a rush. Always pleasant and takes his time with you until you are happy. Gréât office and people!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr. Salgar is the best dentist by far that I have ever been to. I had seen other dentists for several serious dental problems and painful teeth but they never wer able to treat the issues. Dr Salgar is warm, kind and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and treats them like human beings. He takes lots pf hi tech digital photos and takes the time to show them all to me at every visit. There is NO DOUBT about the work that needs to be done - He will gladly show you. He is an expert in his field. During an appointment he takes photos of the cavity he is repairing and shows step by step what was done. Every procedure is done with precision and artistry. His staff is AMAZING. They are professional, sweet, and friendly. I recommend him always !!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I find this Dentist to be cold and too serious. He is very quick to refer you to Orthodontics, sometimes I wonder if he gets a percentage with each referral. He is very money hungry and keeps harassing people to come to their appointments and do dental work which costs a fortune and doesn't seem to have any compassion that not everyone is rich and has insurance, live in a mansion or send their kids to 10K per year private school. On a happier note, his staff is phenomenal. The blue eyed beauty is just amazing, the secretary Anna is very friendly and his wife is an absolute gem. How she puts up with him is still a mystery. His work however is very profession and well done.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I have do so many procedures with dr salgar and he is an amazing dentist, very caring about his patients and also extremely meticulous, I would surely recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Nilesh Salgar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated McGill University Dentistry in 1994

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 1994)

• Dental implant surgery

• I.C.O.I. Diplomate Award (Implant Dentistry)

• BCBS Massachusetts