Ratings for Dr. Jolene Kenyon

Very caring! Makes you feel like she really cares. If she doesn’t know something she will be honest and tell you she isn’t sure but she will find out.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Extremely knowledgeable and does not hesitate to refer to other health professionals when required. Dr. Kenyon is a dedicated, intelligent physician who cares about her patients health and how they are being treated within the system. Definitely one of the best doctors Lloydminster has.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr Jolene Kenyon listens to your concerns and helps you to review all options. she is not offended by alternative medicine or other treatments you may try. She is truly concerned with just getting you feeling better.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Kenyon is very friendly and personable. She is knowledgable, and when she is unsure of something she will refer you to a specialist. She doesn't mind trying alternative medicine/therapies and will make sure that you get thorough care.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I have a rare condition. She doesn't put symptoms to side or claim to know more then she does. Open to research I have found. Not pushy and open minded about possible treatments even if they are not ones she typically prefers. Does not make patient feel stupid.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

My daughter and I both love Dr. Kenyon, she is very easy to talk to, explains things well. She doesn't make you feel rushed in appointments. Sometimes a bit of a wait in waiting room, but never too long.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

If she is unsure of anything. She will refer you to a specialist instead of making an uneducated guess. She has treated my family very well over the years and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

It wasn't a good one despite the comments I've read I'm glad u all had good experiences with this particular Doctor........for me my life will never be the same and not in a good way , don't wish my experience on any other human being. Sincerely, to all patients seeking a doctor pls choose another

Submitted March 31, 2016

She is a great doctor, amazing bedside manner and always makes you feel like you can ask her anything and she will do her best to inform you or get you referred to the specialist you need. We are grateful to have her as our family Doc!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Despite not working full time anymore she is the best doctor I have seen. With my health problem while many ignore the issues before she was my family doc she took the time to learn what was going on rather then reading off a specialist report and walking away. Professional and does not act superior. great doctor to have as she doesn't count connected problems as separate like some of the others. If I ever move i will be hard pressed to ever find a GP as compassionate and willing to help as her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013