Dr. Ashish Mehta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashish Mehta

We love coming to see Dr Mehta because he has TV's in his office and we like getting out teeth cleaned. His hygienists let us bring in our own tooth paste to use for our cleanings. Visiting the office is like a day in paradise. Faith age 9 and Seth age 7.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I met Dr. Mehta through temping as a Dental Hygienist at Reflections Dental Group in 2014. Right away I could tell there was something different about his office. Each patient is welcomed and treated with the upmost respect. Creating a calm relaxing environment is their number one priority! It didn't take me long before I never wanted to leave and was hired on full-time. Dr Mehta has a way with people and really enjoys getting to know each individual and creates lasting relationships. He is very passionate about his work and has a strong attention to detail when it comes to any dental procedures. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Mehta and his team. I trust you will be in great hands! Jill RDH

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Mehta and his staff are excellent: very efficient and friendly ! I highly recommend him as a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Honestly best dental experience I have ever had. I’m absolutely terrified of the dentist and they made my experience most pleasurable and relaxed. I would highly recommend Dr. Mehta and his awesome staff!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Was a pleasure in the past to temp for Dr MEHTA ! He was very helpful and easy to work with. Staff were very helpful and great too!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Mehta is a terrific dentist and I would recommend him to anyone. What really impresses me is that he takes his time with his patients, and their parents, to explain the treatments required but also to chat and joke to make you feel like you are visiting a friend, not your dentist. All his staff are exceptionally friendly, professional, and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I have trusted Dr.Mehta the moment I met him. He surrounds himself with caring and professional staff and makes a great espresso.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Excellent staff. Great clinic. Dr. Mehta was tremendous.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Today I visited Dr Mehta's dental office for the first time and for the first time, I came away feeling I understood the health of my teeth and something of the workings of my health insurance. Dr Mehta and his staff make a great team and clearly enjoy what they do. Between them, they made me feel special and cared for. Best of all, they made it clear they will help me to understand what I am entitled to with my benefits in future decisions and how to make the best choices for my oral health. Until now that has been a complete mystery!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Fixed my chipped tooth perfectly. He is so kind and personal and all this staff are super friendly. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016