Ratings for Dr. Ian Clark

Dr. Clark is so kind and caring, I've been seeing him for serveral years and he is always very informative

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I saw Dr. Clark on an emergency basis and would never go back. His support staff were fine but he was a piece of work. Showed no care for my concerns and was brash and dismissive. Didn't seem to know what he was talking about. Treated me like a child, which I guess he is more used to seeing but should have the social skills to not talk down to me like a 5 year old.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Best doctor i ever seen he is so helpfull towards his patients He is very loving to kids Only Dr Clark wss who handle my daughter

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I am 38 years old and had strabismus surgery performed on October 6,2016. His very friendly and professional team are exactly that-A TEAM!The care that I received was phenomenal. I have only positive feedback from by experience there. I was quite hesitant to have the surgery done. It was a complete success! He is rated number one for a reason, he is the best. He is caring and very informative. It is very odd, but I am getting accustomed to seeing out of both eyes at the same time. Thank you Dr.Clarke

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Great patient and family care. Takes the time to listen to all you have to say and explains things ensuring you fully understand.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Amazing doctor, full of knowledge with great explanations that anyone can understand!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr Ian Clark what else can I say but out standing! Kind, caring, informative, makes his patient comfortable. Goes the extra mile to treat his patients. Also tells you where to call or go if something should happen outside office hours and that he is going on holidays and for how long! There are very few doctors out there that do this especially when it is a specialist. In my and my families opinion the best doctor

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Surgically AGGRESSIVE going further than he needed to during the procedure - this was done without without conferring with us during the pre-op assessment upon which we agreed to PROCEED WITH CAUTION..

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Clark by my surgeon for a second opinion on adult strabismus surgery. He was compassionate, sympathetic, kind and patient; everything you want in a doctor. His opinion made me feel a lot better about my procedure. He is in a busy office at HSC, but I didn't wait too long. Staff are nice, but very busy.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

He is so Good , I am very lucky and happy that he is treating my son Sehardeep Poonia .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014