Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Forrest

He gave me excellent insight into the issues I was dealing with and helped me cope and overcome them. He is always punctual and is very flexible to my schedule for appointments. Excellent therapist and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I have been seeing Kenneth Forrest for more than 3 years. He has helped me in ways I could not imagine because he is very knowledgable in his field. He always make me feel very comfortable and welcome and special. He never rushes me. I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Learn something every time I see him, he makes you feel very comfortable. Referred him to several people and everyone liked him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE REVIEWS. HE HAS AWAY TO MAKE YOU FEEL UNDERSTOOD AND I LEARN SOMETHING WITH EVER SESSION. IT IS LIKE SPEAKING TO AN OLD FRIEND THAT IS VERY WISE.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

This health professional is one of the best. He is always on time, unpretentious and very calm. He is knowledgeable and listens very well. When you leave a session, you know that you have the resources to help you move forward comfortably..

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I feel confident that this doctor understands human behavior and is able to translate that knowledge into practical ways for me to find solutions for my problems.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

This health provider is excellent. He is always on time, is very calm and listens well. He knows how to pinpoint a problem and provide possible solutions for it. There is never anything wasted with him and he is generous with his time when the situation requires it. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Very patient and understanding. Great with adults and children.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010