Ratings for Dr. Michael Welham

I can't speak highly enough of Michael! I've seen other doctors before, yet struggled to find that person who truly understands learning disabilities, and helps me as he has done. Thank you Michael

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I am so grateful for all of Dr Welham's help and guidance with my daughter who has Autism and an intellectual disability. He is fantastic and very professional.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

my name is Jeremy blair the son of jenny and craig blair you think I am pushing around my mum you think I have behavioural issues it is proven that I have autism and anxiety so knock off your right wing view and off for 9 years straight I was only sleeping in my bed and the reason why I changed because mum's bed is more comptorble and the cat sleeps their so off you conservative little you even said to my nparents about the Essendon saga is if you were the father of one of their injected players you would go their with a gun typical far right d shame on you you shouldn't have a job you old you ask me adult like questions to an autistic boy and you excpect a good answer go kiss Pauline hanson and Donald trump's yo you

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr Welham has quite an unusual manner and at first I was sceptical of his ability to help our child, however as we got to know him and warmed to him, we developed a good professional relationship. Our son was not difficult to diagnose with ADHD as he was quite a "classic" presentation, however Dr Welham saw him regularly to monitor his progress and reassured us as parents who were initially reluctant to try medication. I cannot express my gratitude enough for all Dr Welham's help. Our son went from being a lonely, friendless, inappropriate (sometimes aggressive) and impossible to manage child, to a helpful, popular, loving kid who began to pay attention at school and actually began to do really well. He now is a teenager who has a great friendship network, does volunteer work, is doing really well at school in VCE and was nominated for an award for his contribution to the community.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

He's great, people who have said bad things are clearly mistaken.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Advertises as a child and adolescent Psychiatrist. Has limited abilities to respond to children, especially those on the Autism Spectrum. Specifically states that he only sees patients at scheduled times and is not and never available for any issues or problems (or crises) which may arise between set appointments.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010