You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andre Bernard

I am very grateful to have had Dr Bernard as my anesthesiologist for a recent surgery. Although I didn't get to meet him until just prior to my surgery, (which is typical) Dr Bernard spent what I would consider an extended amount of time answering all my questions and addressing important concerns I had due to my particular circumstances. I immediately felt confident and at ease knowing he was looking after me. What struck me was that although he is obviously extremely knowledgable in his field, he was not pretentious in any way. He was confident yet showed a humble demeanour when explaining what was going to happen to me before, during and after my surgery. Thank you Dr Bernard for looking after me so well .

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Bernard was amazing. I was scared coming in to my surgery and he reassured me and made me feel good about that was going to happen. He answered all of my questions and made me smile. When I came out of surgery I asked for him first.. and not my husband. Ha! Thank you Dr. Dre. You were amazing!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

One of the best physicians I have ever encountered. He took excellent care of my wife and newborn baby. An unbelievably positive experience.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Andre Bernard's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very grateful to have had Dr Bernard as my anesthesiologist for a recent surgery. Although I didn't get to meet him until just prior to my surgery, (which..."

February 20, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://eomega.org/". Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "12572". Address has been updated from "None" to "150 Lake Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18452664444".

June 3, 2015