Dr. Steven Glassman

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Glassman

Dr. Steven Glassman's Ratings

When I had my first appointment with Dr. Glassman, I had a severe psoriasis that he could control my disease in 4 months! He has very vast knowledge about natural products that are used in other countries like India! I'm so glad that I have been taken as his petient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

I have a rare form of psoriasis and believe if I were not with such a great doctor I don't think I would have it under control. Up until I went to Dr. Glassman the attitude of other dermatologist was live with it until it takes over your life and then we'll look to do something about it. I feel blessed to have been taken on as one of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Dr. Glassman provides excellent advice, attentive followups and does it in a non hurried personable manner. He is good listener and never rushes you through an appointment. You will be lucky to have him as your dermatologist or, if you are a resident, your mentor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

The best dermatologist in town, most kind, sweet natured, very patient, listens to you and will out of his way to help. I feel lucky to be under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

My husband had problem with his skin since a year. He took x-ray, ultrasound, blood test, skin biopsy and so many creams and medication ... we saw a lot of specialists since the last year. We went to see Dr. Glassman for a consultation about light therapy treatment. We were so impress with Dr. Glassman and also with his nurse. His recommendation/diagnostic answered all our questions and concern. We NOW know what my husband has and we are scheduled for a test to confirm his condition. So thankful for having met this knowledgeable and compassionate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I am Dr. Glassman's patient for more than a year now. I felt I can trust him the first minute I saw him and he has not disappointed since then. Obviously knowledgable, friendly, and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

First appointment. Receptionist is very friendly and helpful. Waiting area is odd, in a hallway, but ok. Doctor introduced himself, shook my hand, making it very personal. He was willing to listen to all my problems, not limiting my visit to one concern. He addressed everything I asked and wrote down the names of conditions, etc. for my use. He provided prescriptions as needed and referrals elsewhere. He seemed knowledgeable and showed me pictures of extreme cases of my condition. He referred to medical conditions on a ring, like paint chips. I thought this was a bit odd, but it seemed helpful. I did not feel rushed and was given his full attention. With only person waiting, again, I was not rushed. Follow up appointment was made immediately. Assuming the conditions were diagnosed correctly and the medication works, I would certainly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2012

I have been to a total of 3 dermatologists regarding my issue. Dr Glassman has by far been the most helpful. Very knowledgeable and takes the extra time to explain things to you and answer all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][191440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

The most caring and gentle doctor I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Very pleased to be under the care of Dr.S.Glassman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191438].votes_count ]]