Ratings for Dr. Ali Afshar

My first experience with Dr Afshar was today. I found him to be very professional and he explained the treatment plan in a compassionate and clear manner. The staff is amazing - would definately recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very bad experience overall. I guess he can be nice with some patients but, with me, he was insensitive to my concerns and his disrespect hurt me psychologically.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Afshar and his team. They are caring professionals who provide an excellent service.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Afshar and all the staff were friendly and professional. It was easy to make appointments and all our questions were answered. We were very happy with the entire experience (bone graft, implants and follow up).

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

terrific experience- highly professional and efficient

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Helpful and friendly staff, Dr. Afshar is very understanding, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Very friendly staffs, efficient and professional. Dr. Afshar showed high level of professionalism. I came back followup on my newly implant. He made sure the x-ray was done perfectly the way he preferred to ensure accurate comparison with the previous x-ray.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very fast and very efficient and very focused. He came across as a busy person, but understood my concerns immediately and did a great job.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

It was a wonderful experience with great results! Excellent Service!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Truly a wonderful man, conscientious and clearly passionate about his work. Thank you Dr. Afshar for looking after my mother. After years of struggle, she is finally able to eat pain free. There are not enough words to express our families gratitude to you and your wonderful staff. HP

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Ali Afshar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients