You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Janice Carew

This psychologist asked me to watch her dog, take care of her home, and drive her to the airport for a vacation - without paying me - while I was a client of hers. She asked me to do these things many times while, and said doing these things would be healing and a part of treatment. When I refused and gave her notice I was stopping sessions with her, she continued to call and ask me for similar favours. I would not consider this professional behaviour. I found Jan Carew to be harmful instead of helpful.

Submitted September 16, 2015

I was surprised by this psychologist's unprofessional conduct. She spent a portion of appointment chatting about her personal life and made inappropriate comments about one of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Carew is absolutely outstanding as a medical professional. During a personal life-changing crisis, I was referred to by a family friend to Dr. Carew, who saw me for nearly eight months. In that time, I not only overcame my crisis that brought me to her, but also discovered and dealt with other underlying issues that had been preventing me from thriving, both personally and professionally. She is professional, compassionate, and provided relevant strategies to help me achieve my full potential. It has been more than 10 years since I have been a patient, and I still talk about her and highly recommend her to those I feel could use a psychologist - she truly saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I was treated for PTSD and I believe her help and intuitive guidance saved my life. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Janice Carew's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This psychologist asked me to watch her dog, take care of her home, and drive her to the airport for a vacation - without paying me - while I was a client of he..."

September 16, 2015