Ratings for Dr. Terry L. Zanovich

The first and last time I saw this Doctor I felt very uncomfortable with him. It's hard to trust all Doctors especially men.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

The only gynecologist that has ever creeped me out. Constantly wanted to talk about orgasms. I felt like he sexualized what should have been a routine pap smear. After reading other reviews I am glad I am not alone, and yet horrified too.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I have only had two exams in my life. Since I relocated to this area I made an appointment to begin my family. The exam this Doctor gave me was not the same normal routine. I didn't feel like it was a medical I left crying and will not be back. I see why it's so hard to trust male gynecologist.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

As a lady in her 20's I appreciate that Dr. Zanovich is very professional and kind at every visit. He has helped my mom through many of her medical issues and is always willing to do the research and give a personal call back.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

There aren't enough words to describe how much I LOVE Dr. Z!! He listened to my history intently on the first visit and he knew exactly what to do to improve my life! After he performed my complete hysterectomy he called me the next day to check on me, and has been known to give me a personal call back if I have medical question! Such a gentle, caring doctor! My only regret is that I didn't find this man earlier in my life!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Zanovich delivered my son 38 years ago. After being gone for several years I moved back to the Tulsa area and immediately made an appointment with him. He has been a wonderful physician. He is caring, prompt and has always had my best interest at heart. I could not comprehend going to any other physician.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I scheduled my appt.for Depo. The secretary at Dr. Terry Zanovich's office confirmed that I was not due for my well woman exam until January 2014 & that all I am due for is my Depo injection. I printed all of the new patient paperwork off & arrived for my appt. The nurse took me back & then proceeded to verbally ask me every question I had already answered on the paperwork that was sitting right in front of her. She then told me that they do not carry Depo in their office & I would have to go get it myself.Dr. Zanovich then came in & acted like the happiest, friendliest, jovial, joking man. This all changed in a heartbeat though when he told me he was going to do a breast exam and a vaginal exam & I told him that I'm not due for my well woman exam until January. He instantaneously became an extremely unfriendly, angry, confrontational man who I was extremely uncomfortable with. He told me that he refused to give me birth control unless I let him do an exam. WOMEN BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

dr zanovich is caring, understanding and explains everything prior to doing anything. he has been the best dr that i have had

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Terry L. Zanovich's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)