Ratings for Dr. Norman Ferguson

Dr. Ferguson is an excellent dentist and caregiver in every way. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Ferguson was my dentist for 8 years. I followed this dr from one office to a new one when he decided to change jobs. He was just ok, but I wanted consistency so I stuck with him. Over the next couple years, he would often call in sick or go on vacation on my appointment days (booked 6 months prior) and no one would notify me until I was being looked after by a hygienist. He now moved to yet another office in a neighbouring town and the only way I found out about it was the new office announcement in the paper in that town from friends who live there. Nothing from him or his old office (which is still operating), no courtesy phone call or letter or nothing, I still have appointments coming up with him but I assume they must be canceled since he doesn't work there anymore. He completely messed up a filling, requiring multiple visits to repair. I got a bite plate ($$$$) and it doesn't work and he broke my orthodontic wire on my bottom teeth. He referred me to the "treatment coordinator" for a crown that was unnecessary but I feel like he just wanted to make more money.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Norm is so easy to get along with. Puts you at ease right away.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Cares about his patients. Friendly, easy to talk to. Discussed all options with me.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Worst Experience EVER!Never Would recommend him in 1000 years.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Excellent dentist. Worked with me over the course of 2 years to find a solution to a number of oral problems I was having (canker sores, inflamed gums, etc) that other dentists dismissed as lack of hygiene. Very professional, highly trained staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011