You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Barry Nolt

The professionalism of the staff is outstanding. They have vast knowledge of their products and their recommendations are most helpful. Fast courtous and efficient. 5 stars all the way

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I went in to see Dr.Nolt, and he was very helpful. His staff on the other hand are not. They first told me my insurance wouldn't cover my visit, and then said oh we put in in wrong. They then said we can't see you because it's over your appointment time, so you have to reschedule even though it was their fault. Don't know if ill be back, even though I have been seeing him for over 27 years.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I hesitate to tell the truth, but it may help people who are trying to get a good service. Dr. Nolt appears to be rushed, inaccurate and ignorant. My vision has changed and I couldn’t read from my old prescription glasses. I described the issue and Dr. Nolt did an eye exam on me. He constantly pushed me to focus on wrong settings and ignored the fact that I had hard time to focus on them. I understand he was busy when he rushed me out, but I was very surprised that he told me there was no change on my vision and gave me almost the same prescription he gave me the year before. Hesitated, I ordered the glasses. They turned out impossible for me to use. I went back and the staff adjusted my prescription. I ordered another pair. They still didn’t work. I ended up order 4 pairs of glasses with 4 different prescriptions. The last pair’s prescription was very far from his first prescription and still gives me double vision for close reading. I would not recommend him for anyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Prompt, pleasant, informative, and a good communicator. Had me in and out of his office for my eye exam in about 25 minutes. Provided a prescription for reading glasses, but did not in any way discourage me from continuing to use my el-cheapo non-prescription glasses, since they seem to be working out fine for me—despite the fact he operates an on-site dispensary. No push for the up-sell, in other words. An easy guy to recommend.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I come from a small community where visiting your health care professionals is somewhat like running into an acquaintence at the local supermarket. I was worried I would find the experience very detached but was glad to be proven wrong. The front line staff were very thorough and efficient. My very first Doctor in the 'big' city and he was very on time, polite, knowledgeable and professional. I felt that everyone was open and honest and it was a thoroughly pleasant experience. Thank you all!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Nolt for more than 25 years. He is friendly and detailed. His staff is extremely helpful. Lawrie assisted me in finding excellent glasses for my face shape and also educated me on options available for sunglasses. Very happy with the services received. Thanks for doing such a great job.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I've dealt with Lawrie for years now in fulfilling my family's prescription eyeglass needs, and she always goes above and beyond in both finding a variety of frames for our selection, as well as providing us with after-sales service - which is VERY important when one has an active child that wears eyeglasses. Ric in Edmonton

Submitted April 10, 2013

Very thorough-easy to book - reorder contacts/glasses- always promptly called when ready

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

This quack prescribed glasses that didn't fix the problem. Was late and rushed through the appointment even though I had been a patient of his for years,will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Barry Nolt's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The professionalism of the staff is outstanding. They have vast knowledge of their products and their recommendations are most helpful. Fast courtous and effi..."

February 3, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5J 3N4". Address has been updated from "None" to "10405 Jasper Ave, Edmonton". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804232177".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Nolt for over 10 years and have always been happy with him and his staff. Would recommend him to anyone."

September 17, 2014