Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Shmitsman

He is the best dr. I have ever met. I'm suffering from hypothyroidism from last 7-8 years. One of my friend recommended me to see this Dr. And I'm glad that I acknowledged my friends advice. Today was the 2nd visit and I'm already feeling great. He is good listener and very kind hearted. Very knowledgeable and experienced. He's the best.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I was very disappointed. He acted like he knows everything about my condition and it will take 9 months to get better. After 9 months I didn't get better just worse he said we need 6 more months. After going to see him for a few years, I started researching about my health issues and I understood that Dr. Shmitsman knows nothing! I lost my time and money. He is a good salesman and can really sell himself. He is a good psychologist and will tell you what you want to hear I never met anyone that got better after seeing him. BIG SCAM!

Submitted March 16, 2016

Great doctor and staff, we've been seeing him for almost 10 years on and off, he is definitely worth my drive from Tsawassen into Van and back. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Knowledgeable and has done great things for me. But, (2 times now) I had to take a break from going there. I take a break for 6 months and then go back and it works better. I decided to quit going this time because I feel like his goals for my health and mine don't match. I am 50, 5 ft 6 and have a 53 inch waist although my legs and arms are not proportionally heavy although I am obese. At my last visit he said, "we have made great progress. You used be bloated all the time, and now you are not." Which part of my 53 inch waist did he fail to notice? I said, "my waist can vary 8 to 10 cm in a day - I think I am bloated." He didn't like that. He is always right - never challenge him and you will get along. Question his point of view and he gets his back up. Yes, the Russian receptionist is VERY rude. The Asian receptionists need English classes and are pretty rude too. The son is nice.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I have been to Dr. Shmitsman since he opened his first practice he is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me through many ailments. He is not expensive and his remedies are easy to take and his acupuncture works and doesn't take a lot of time. I can't speak highly enough about him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I love Dr. Shmitsman, he keeps me sane as long as I stay on his magical drops ect:) He has helped me through menopause symptoms a great deal. Extremely intelligent man, really care for his patients, and truly wants to heal. His book is a MUST read!! So much better than drugs from medical doctors. Very reasonable also, usually end up paying around $125 includes medication and acupuncture treatment. Think of what drugs cost from the doctor before you complain about price:)He is a miracle worker in my mind, I've been going for two year's, and feel awesome!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Shmitsman since 2008. Initially I came in with eczema. I was desperate and was willing to try anything. I used the usual steroid cream, that traditional doctors prescribe, but my eczema spread all around (a.k.a. "symptom suppression"). After two months of diet and drops it was gone. Since then my family, friends and I have treated tons of various "symptoms", and I'm extremely thankful to him for helping us. All with zero prescription drugs! As far as other points: his russian receptionist can look like she is rude to people that grew up in Canada, however she is pretty normal for a russian style receptionist. His asian receptionist was also rude a couple of times. His son was very nice to deal with. He was always on time (I never had to wait!). Back in 2008 he seemed that he was always in a rush and not very warm. Then I took about a couple of years break and went back, and he seems a lot more happier, smiles and jokes. My kids love him too!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

This man is one of the very best health practitioners I have ever encountered. To me his is an angel. I have been going to him for well over 10 years. My over-all wellbeing seems to be of the unmost importance. I recommend him to my clients and friends. Just the BEST!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I meet Dr Shmitsman shortly after he immigrated to Canada. He cure completely my daughter asthma and multiple allergies. After half year of intense treatment ( acupressure)my little girl went thru all medical tests and doctors didn't believe in result. After 20 years- no allergies, no asthma - healthy strong woman.It was miracle!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

He knows a lot but it looks like he's not willing to apply his knowledge 100%. The acupuncture treatment lasts only 3 mins, another 3 mins is a diagnostics. The rest is a consultation. I had a feeling that i was getting only 20% of what i paid for ( $75 +HST) The receptionists leady is not polite at all.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013