Dr. Victor Moisseev

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Victor Moisseev

Victor Moisseev is amazing doctor. Doctor and staff are friendly and professional. I highly recommend this doctor. I am from Calgary.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

This doctor simply the best. I got my 5 front crowns put recently and I couldn't be any happier. The color and crowns forms looks so natural. Going to this dentist was painless and a great experience. I can definitely say that changing dentists and going to Dr. Moisseev's office was one of my best decisions.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Always honest and caring. He follows up especially if I had a more complicated procedure. The staff is very efficient and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I don't recommend him because he over charged me and I have to re do the fillings that he did

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Amazing experience. From staff to the doctor, everyone is professional , friendly and approachable. I highly recommend this doctor. There is a reason he is rated number 1 in the entire Vancouver.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Excellent job on my two root canals and implants. He and his staff are pleasant and professional. I felt like I was in good hands. I highly recommend this dentist and his team.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Moisseev and his staff treated me very well and did an amazing job with my veneers. It may sound cliche, but I honestly can't stop smiling. I love all the compliments I've been getting. Thank you Dr Moisseev.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

He is very skilled and explained things well to me.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I was in soooo much pain from a brewing infection. Dr moisseev saw me after hours and prescribed antibiotics. I'm nervous with dentists and was really scared of what has to be done. He did everything he could to save my tooth, but we both decided I neede.md a root canal. He was very understanding and froze me really well. I very happy with my experience. Dr Moisseev was nice and good at what he did. He had friendly staff as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Having been a patient of Dr Moisseev for the last 5 years, I can say he has proven again and again that he's a kind, professional and skilled dentist. I am so glad my friend recommended him to me. My family and I will be his patients for many years to come.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Victor Moisseev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dentistryonbellevue.com