Ratings for Dr. Eli Akbari

Read the comments before meeting her and regretted booking an appointment with her. Dr Albari is not professional at all and does not respect their collegues. She is full of herself and thinks she is right 100% Very disrespectful. I am really disappointed. Looking for a more professional and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

The receptionist is a very rude person., She does not have manners at all, hung up on me and my wife, and act like nothing happened

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

very caring and listened to me, she gave me a good treatment

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

One of the best doctors in her field. High quality of work. High quality of patient care. I'm a patient and I've seen probably 100 doctors in my lifetime. The strange thing is that she tries hard too. I hope the system doesn't wear her out after another 5-10 years to become the way the doctors often become. She's impressive.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr .Eli Akbari is a very professional and intelligent person. My infection is gone with in 2 days. Keep up the good work and more power to you Dr. Eli Akbari. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Professional and very kind. Highly recommend Dr. Akbari.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Saw her a few days ago. She is very through and knowledgable . Great patient care and bed side manner.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

2nd time I saw her would hardly stay in room. Got up & opened door before I'd finished asking my question. Seemed to be on 10 minute appoint schedule. Was not impressed. If you have more than one issue Or a complex issue(s) I don't suggest seeing her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I saw Dr Akbari because of long time issues with breathing through my nose. She didn't jump to surgery and sent me to an allergist and had me rinse my nose. When I didn't improve enough we decided to go ahead with surgery. I felt well prepared for surgery and there were no surprises. I can breathe much better through my nose now, and still use my rinses on and off when my allergies act up. I'm glad my doctor referred me to her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Akbari saw me when Dr. Janjua was not available and I felt very comfortable with her. She answered all my question, was sympathetic, and helpful. \I was sorry to hear she was moving on to other opportunities. Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016