Ratings for Dr. Eli Akbari

On both my visits Dr. Akbari & Staff were very punctual & informative. Professional and yet very caring. Thank you for this excellent experience!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Very unexperienced. I went to her Clinic because of my chronic otitis media relapsed . Her assistant asked me many questions that she should've checked before examine my ear. When she entered the room with a bit rush ( I waited 30mins, then switched me to another one, said that things needed to be clean?) My eardrum has been broken for more than ten years ( I had many inspections), but she said there was nothing wrong with it. Then she used the air gun for deep inside my ill ear which caused me screaming. I told her that my eardrum was broken, which was unexpected for her. I am sure that she did not read the notes what I mentioned to her assistant.

Submitted December 8, 2018

The staff and nurses were so pleasant and helpful on each of my visits. Dr. Albari was so professional and thorough, but so very caring and thoughtful. Excellent Doctor's Office and staff. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Kind, caring and knowledgeable. Very happy with our experience.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Great doctor! She was kind and had lots of knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr is Useless. Too young to diagnose. Find a old school ENT is the best way to g et help. They know their stuff from years of work

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

this woman was amazing had a bad deviated septum looked like it was broken. did all the treatments first to see but in the end did the surgery which I had last week today I went back in to have the stents taken out not only is she very good at her work but she her self is very compassionate and caring, she followed up with me and so did the nurses the day after surgery and then a a few days after that. if your hesitant on getting the surgery done I really would suggest it.. a bit of pain for a lot of gain.. the pain was worth all of it. I really can breath better and im still swollen so im looking forward to the next few months. thanks so much dr Akbari and staff.. u girls are amazing.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Probably the nicest doctor/staff Ive ever been to. My first visit there they were running behind so they were 15 minutes late and the front desk women apologized, the nurse apologized and Dr. Akbari apologized and were all super friendly. She then was able to solve my problem and was very knowledgeable.(I upgraded the punctuality back to a 5 because on my other 2 visits they took me in earlier than my scheduled appointment)

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I cant leave any stars because I have never ever expirienced what I did today. Not impressed at all.I dont even want to go back .She might forget me in the or.Guess I will have to live with my seorumthe way it is.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

It's one thing to find a doctor with skill and expertise, who possesses a wealth of intellect and knowledge. It's another thing entirely to find a doctor who has a compassionate heart and excellent bedside manner. Combining all these traits into one medical professional is very rare indeed, but in the case of Eli Akbari, this is a doctor who embodies all of these things. She is a rare gem. Her knowledge and wisdom blew me away- she was thorough, a true perfectionist, and the amount of information she is able to retain and communicate is actually unbelievable. This is a highly intelligent doctor who has clearly worked tirelessly to become an expert in her field. She made an audio recording of her notes from our session, and I was in awe of how quickly she rhymed off such complex medical information. Aside from this, I was having an anxiety attack when she entered the room, and her immediate kindness and concern put me right at ease. She called me sweetie, she patted my arm reassuringly and told me that she knew I was scared but that it was going to be alright. Little touches like that mean all the difference to someone with anxiety, and her warm and gentle disposition made the appointment so much easier on me. She patiently listened to me and examined me thoroughly, and explaining everything as she went. She even saw me for a few minutes after our appointment, when I returned to the office a few minutes after leaving, as some other symptoms I had forgotten about came back to me. I'm telling you she brought me back into a patient room and examined me a second time. This is unheard of. She even hugged me goodbye and reassured me that I am fine. The relief and peace that this amazing doctor brought to me is something I will never forget. I feel very fortunate to have seen her. She REALLY knows what she's doing, she is the cream of the crop. A true professional who genuinely cares about her patients and has very deep passion for her work. The girls on her staff are absolutely lovely, warm, kind and efficient. I could not have asked for a better experience and cannot recommend Dr. Akbari enough. I am deeply grateful.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018