Ratings for Dr. Toni L. Eatros

Plus other excellent qualities that are not reflected. Dr. Eatros's ability to listen and synthesize a treatment plan is beyond description. I have had issues of loss of function and pain in my right hand following trauma years ago. Three acupuncture treatments over several months have restored function and has removed the pain . I could not be happier with the results. Thank you Toni.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I have had chronic neck pain and migraines for the past ten years. I had six acupuncture treatments and was headache free for three months. As I allowed my stress to cause neck and muscle tension, my headaches started to return. I went for another treatment and was headache free again. Toni makes me feel completely comfortable and I always leave feeling relaxed and wonderful. I highly recommend you see Toni if you have neck pain and or headaches.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Toni was extremely thorough and explained everything she was doing throughout the entire visit. I had pain relief almost immediately after the needles were inserted.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

My experience was amazing. I recommend Dr.Eatros services to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

She does accept auto PIP insurance to treat auto injuries.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Dr. Toni L. Eatros's Credentials

• Bastyr University

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Plus other excellent qualities that are not reflected. Dr. Eatros's ability to listen and synthesize a treatment plan is beyond description. I have had issues..."

February 12, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Toni" to "Toni L."

October 21, 2013