Ratings for Dr. Alfred G. Peters

Dr. Peters made comments to me saying that he commonly found uterine cancer in overweight women due to higher levels of estrogen produced, and I am overweight. Dr. Peters did a rectal exam and injured my rectum causing it to swell and bleed for a week. I will never return to Dr. Peters office as he treated me poorly and should not have told me he was concerned I could have uterine cancer before any pap smear results or uterine biopsy results and I think he is getting old and should retire from practicing.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

best doctor and office staff that there is!!! always available, friendly care about his patients and the office staff is the same way!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Peters never looked my wife in the eye. He treated us like second class citizens. His office staff is rude, and never answer or return calls. He may be knowledgable, but we wouldn't know that because he rarely talked to us. Ive heard he used to be the best, but I think its time to retire Dr. Peters.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I had some hard feelings after a miscarriage.No other doctor listened to me i felt sad. But Dr. Peters was very caring with my new baby. He wanted me to feel comfortable.I was probley a pain but he has been there making life easyer. I'm not sure he knows it though.I am 4 months with my 2nd one now and he is the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

very kind and helpful. He has a wounderful staff who make you feel at home. I was refered to him by a couple of people and found that there opionion of Dr.Peters true. He is Up front and honest. Tells it like it is and very repectful.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Excellent Reliable Caring did I mention Wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Dr. Alfred G. Peters's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Oxford