Ratings for Dr. Frederik Steyn

He was great but has moved to Australia. It is a shame too as he was one of the better doctors in town and I will miss him

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Steyn has helped me through some of the most difficult times in my life. If he doesn't know enough about the symptoms, he will research it or refer you to someone who can help more. Always kind, great bedside manners, you only wish you could find a doctor like this. Great doctor to my whole family. He us a gift!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I will never ever recommend anyone to see him. Pretty much laughed in my face when I brought up concerns. He made it seem like I had no idea what I was talking about when I told him what is going on. The front staff at the clinic are about as friendly as sticks. Will not be going back there again. Would rather make the drive to Boyle or the city.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Very professional, kind and caring. Puts me at ease during appointments. Highly knowledgable. Runs tests and does referrals when they are needed. Takes interests in patients and thei concerns. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Rude, insensitive, lacks people skills, and acts like your bothering him if you ask a question.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Good Doctor! asks questions, requests tests and not afraid to refer to a specialist if he's not sure

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Steyn takes care of my entire family (my mother, father, husband, son, and daughter), as well as myself. He genuinely cares about his patients and does his best to get to the bottom of, and treat, any issue you may have. He has a great bedside manner, is good with kids, and shows general concern for his patients' wellbeing. Even though Dr. Steyn can't always be on time (I've never been to a doctor that could), his professionalism and care for patients more than makes up for it. I am incredibly thankful to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

very punctual; LISTENS; thorough, is interested in you as a patient. Makes necessary referrals

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Frederik Steyn is the best Dr. I've ever had! He is very nice and easy to talk to. He is very cheerful and always happy to see you. He is the type of Dr. that will send you for tests as soon as possible if there is any doubt of the prognosis. If he is unclear of a condition or a medication he will look it up right there in the office and disscuss all related issues with the condition/medication. He will even talk it over with another Dr. if he is still unclear. He has been my Dr. for about 4 years now and i just love him. I was upset that he didnt do prenatal but was extremly happy when he took on my newborn as a new patient! I rated Dr. Steyn a 4 on the "on time" answer as he would rather give someone his full attention and time to help you get better then rush you through to make his next appointment. Ive never had to wait more then 30 min for him aswell I might add. I would recommend Dr. Steyn anytime!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Very good doctor. Takes his time and does the proper testing. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011